PDA

View Full Version : Images for the UI

Teetwo
Oct-28-2017, 13:49
S!,

First, thank you TF for the hard work you guys do.

I recently had to reinstall windows on my PC and because of that was actually able to use the auto-updater through steam for the first time. Totaly awesome guys the process was so much easier and less labor intensive than having to install all the patches individually. I have, however, run into a small problem. It seems that when using the auto-updater the images that are placed in the background of the user interface have changed. It's not that its a bad image but I find it makes reading the text on the screen difficult at times. I was wondering if there is a way to change that image out manually or maybe just make it a solid color?

Thanks

Mysticpuma
Oct-28-2017, 14:24
In hand for v4.5 :)

BlueBirdX
Oct-28-2017, 14:53
In hand for v4.5 :)
Is 4.5 released????

Mysticpuma
Oct-28-2017, 15:03
Neeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrllllllyyyyyyyyyyy :)

BlueBirdX
Oct-28-2017, 16:00

:doh:

farley
Oct-29-2017, 09:42

I feel like I'm waiting for my mail order bride! (I guess now it should be found online bride to be...)

I have seen pictures of her and talked to her, and about her, and been with her in my thoughts and dreams....

And now I am waiting at the airport for her to arrive......

Excited, nervous, anticipating.....

Heart rate up, pupils dilated, hands a bit sweaty.......

And Oh my, they have just announced that her flight has arrived.....

Oh geez... i gotta pee (for the third time since getting here)....... but i have to be back when she walks out...

I want her to see me there with open arms......

BlueBirdX
Oct-29-2017, 09:54
I feel like I'm waiting for my mail order bride! (I guess now it should be found online bride to be...)

I have seen pictures of her and talked to her, and about her, and been with her in my thoughts and dreams....

And now I am waiting at the airport for her to arrive......

Excited, nervous, anticipating.....

Heart rate up, pupils dilated, hands a bit sweaty.......

And Oh my, they have just announced that her flight has arrived.....

Oh geez... i gotta pee (for the third time since getting here)....... but i have to be back when she walks out...

I want her to see me there with open arms......

I'm affraid, we won't see any 4.5 until Christmas

:glaughter::glaughter::glaughter:

farley
Oct-29-2017, 10:10
I'm affraid, we won't see any 4.5 until Christmas

:glaughter::glaughter::glaughter:

My flowers (and who knows what else...) will wilt by then.....:ind:

:) I'll wait!:)

DOWNEAST
Oct-29-2017, 22:58
My flowers (and who knows what else...) will wilt by then.....:ind:

:) I'll wait!:)

While I am waiting for TF vs 4.5 and 5 I have been reading

And have a new and better appreciation for the P 40 Kittyhawk/Warhawk and its role in the "Desert War".
The RAF’s command of the sky over Cyrenaica and its perfected close air support technique were the deciding factors in the Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery’s British Eight Army’s successful breakout at El’ Alamein in December in 1942. The key to victory was the DAF’s total quashing of supplies for Field Marshall Erwin Rommel’s Afrika Korps’ Panzeramee. In particular, it was the sinking of the two Italian supply ships in the harbor at Tobruk, Proserpina and the Tergestea that was the death knell for the retreating Afrika Korps. Allied air power had won the air war over El’ Alamein.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZ3HT7U/ref=kinw_myk_ro_title