PDA

View Full Version : Friday Update 12/22/12: Weathering fix

Mattias
Dec-22-2012, 17:25
Hi!

I'm working on a little christmas present for my red friends -a mod making the weathering slider for the Spitfire work again :)

It's good news for us blue players as well, not having to hunt aircrafts that looks like they already been shot down and lated in the dirt for 2 years :lol:

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s497/MusseMus77/SpitMod_zps0264b2af.jpg

Cheers/m

TheVino3
Dec-23-2012, 04:09
This looks really excellent, nice work. Cant wait for my spit to look like a real glamour-bird

Cpt_Farrel
Dec-24-2012, 08:32
That is an excellent subject for my first post here. :) Thanks for the effort!

BTW do you think it would be possible to edit out or tone down the panellines and/or rivets too? The rivets in particular seems way too prominent on some aircraft.

Cheers! / Anders

Mattias
Dec-28-2012, 13:30
That is an excellent subject for my first post here. :) Thanks for the effort!

BTW do you think it would be possible to edit out or tone down the panellines and/or rivets too? The rivets in particular seems way too prominent on some aircraft.

Cheers! / Anders

Thank you :)

Yes, that can be done. I personally like the rivets etc and even amplefied them in my own skins, but maybe thats just me :D

This do not have the highest priority at the moment, but please give me an exampe of one of the planes you would like to tone down the lines and rivets on and I will give it a try when I have the time :salute:

Cheers/m

Cpt_Farrel
Dec-31-2012, 11:17
Thanks for the offer, I'm personally most interested to seen it toned down or removed on the Hurricanes but I know some who would appreciate it for the Spitfire as well.

skouras
Jan-01-2013, 15:40
it would be great if someone can manage to fix the loadouts options in singleplayer also:thumbsup:

Geier
Jan-07-2013, 13:00
Wow, that is what I really need!

Blitzen
Jan-09-2013, 00:34
Finally!:thumbsup: