PDA

View Full Version : Booty and Agent - Wissant Glitch

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Nov-10-2017, 05:05
Hi all,

Have noticed recently that when Wissant is bombed to about 20% destroyed IIRC in the Booty and Agent map, one can no longer access the field and spawn in, removing the E4/N and Stuka quite rapidly from the board. Don't usually fly these types anyway but just speaking up for those who do.
Any chance of a fix? :salute:

ATAG_Freya
Nov-10-2017, 09:41
I'll have a look, thanks for the report!

~S~

ATAG_Freya
Nov-10-2017, 13:18
After a look at the files, there is nothing to indicate anything wrong with it. It requires 4000kg to be knocked out, all else is where it should be. Question: was it AI that knocked them out or was this players slowly chipping away at it? (ie. was it still an active objective at time of spawn problems? - was it listed when using <obj<red command? ) I ask because sometimes if an AI raid bombs it, it is destroyed so quick that the % run-up is barely seen. Anyways, I'll keep looking into it...

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Nov-10-2017, 14:17
After a look at the files, there is nothing to indicate anything wrong with it. It requires 4000kg to be knocked out, all else is where it should be. Question: was it AI that knocked them out or was this players slowly chipping away at it? (ie. was it still an active objective at time of spawn problems? - was it listed when using <obj<red command? ) I ask because sometimes if an AI raid bombs it, it is destroyed so quick that the % run-up is barely seen. Anyways, I'll keep looking into it...

This was definitely Blenheims hitting it and not the AI, could see the percentage going up and different AI raids were on. It doesn't show up in <obj or the 15-minute time/objective callouts. Will get a better look at this next time I see it on.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Nov-11-2017, 00:07
What mission is this? Booty and Agent? Lol