PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated! TS and TSNotifier no longer working together!

diziet
Nov-24-2017, 18:36
I'm feeling a tad frustrated.... After having Teamspeak and TSNotifier working perfectly for AGES I stupidly clicked OK for the automatic update of TS. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Firstly I had push to talk mapped to joystick button and that no longer worked and to cap that I lost the Notifier display in game.

I did get TS work properly eventually (I've installed a much earlier version) but I still can't get any Notifier display when playing CLOD. I've tried all the hints tips and tricks....

I get the TSNotifier message in CLOD to say it's running / activated but no display. Also, Notifier does not show up in the list of TS plugins.

Can anyone help?

ATAG_Highseas
Nov-24-2017, 18:45
I'm feeling a tad frustrated.... After having Teamspeak and TSNotifier working perfectly for AGES I stupidly clicked OK for the automatic update of TS. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Firstly I had push to talk mapped to joystick button and that no longer worked and to cap that I lost the Notifier display in game.

I did get TS work properly eventually (I've installed a much earlier version) but I still can't get any Notifier display when playing CLOD. I've tried all the hints tips and tricks....

I get the TSNotifier message in CLOD to say it's running / activated but no display. Also, Notifier does not show up in the list of TS plugins.

Can anyone help?

i recently reinstalled my machine... (last weekend) so new TS and new TS notifgier.

all working perfectly.

follow this:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15463&highlight=notifier

Always works. Still does

:salute:

Baffin
Nov-24-2017, 18:59

Can anyone help?

New Version released today: http://tsnotifier.eu/

I must start TSNotifier LAST, even after starting CLoD. I press the Windows keyboard key to leave the virtual cockpit and go to the desktop. Then I start TSNotifier AS ADMINISTRATOR.

I had to add the following lines to the "gamesettings.ini" file by right clicking the TSNotifier icon in the lower right taskbar:

[Launcher.exe]
game.enabled=1

EDIT: This latest version allowed CLoD to start even after TSNotifier was running. I only checked it once, but that's a big improvement if it holds up.

2nd EDIT: New version: 1.6.0.g works like it's supposed to! I can start CLoD last now when loading all the gaming support apps. I even stopped TeamSpeak and/or TSNotifier while CLoD was running, then restarted them without any Launcher Failure or other problems. Life is good!

diziet
Nov-28-2017, 16:30
Thanks guys, I'll see what I can do although I have already tried all the steps in that thread Highseas. :ind:

diziet
Dec-01-2017, 19:20
Not had a chance to try again (RL keeps getting in the way!) but I think the reason I uninstalled the latest teamspeak was because it wasn't recognising my push to talk button which I had set up on my joystick... It's pretty crucial for that to work TBH..... Any comments / experience about / with this problem?????

Baffin
Dec-02-2017, 08:12
Not had a chance to try again (RL keeps getting in the way!) but I think the reason I uninstalled the latest teamspeak was because it wasn't recognising my push to talk button which I had set up on my joystick... It's pretty crucial for that to work TBH..... Any comments / experience about / with this problem?????

I have had consistently good luck by setting the right Ctrl key as a PTT in Teamspeak. I then program my flight controller to send and hold R_Ctrl when the desired button is pushed. (Do not use PULSE mode) If I ever have a problem (USB/ Program, etc.), I will still have the Right Ctrl key to transmit with. :joystick:

ATAG_Jeepy
Dec-03-2017, 05:27
Hi diziet.
Pretty much same problem here :(

Only way I can get TSN working is going ”Pseudo” screen..
(In video opt. upper left).
You will get two TSN-windows, but You can tweak one out in TSN options.

TSN crashing my TIR... and getting launcher crash when I`m starting my
game the ”normal way”.

No impact on my game performance/fps here while running pseudo.

Worth a try..

Win10 and everything updated here.

Good luck!
:salute:

=JG51W= MaxVonSchwarz
Dec-03-2017, 10:54
Hi Guys and Girls ;)

just a stupid question (as normal, cause iam new to this forum)

When iam trying to connect to the TS server, my system is asking me for a Password :/ ... and i might be blind, but somewhow i havent found any PW in the threads i was reading ...

Help!

greets

Max

Ohms
Dec-03-2017, 11:02
Hi Guys and Girls ;)

just a stupid question (as normal, cause iam new to this forum)

When iam trying to connect to the TS server, my system is asking me for a Password :/ ... and i might be blind, but somewhow i havent found any PW in the threads i was reading ...

Help!

greets

Max

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=238

diziet
Jan-08-2018, 15:35
Finally got it all working again this weekend. Ended up uninstalling TS and TS Notifier. Now working fine :-) Thanks guys, I can now enjoy the game properly. Trying to fly multiplayer with TSN was like trying to fly with one wing.
The problem with the Push to Talk using a joystick button seemed to be a missing plugin.....
Funny thing though, when I try and download latest TSNotifier version I get a message saying the file is corrupt.....