PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Campaign and Desastersoft in 4.50?

Cybermat47
Dec-15-2017, 06:13
I’m very pleased with 4.50 so far, but I did notice three things missing that I’m used to. The historical markings, the Team Fusion/TheEnlightenedFlorist Campaign (the pseudo-career mode), and the Desastersoft campaigns.

I’m not too worried about the historical markings, as that mod is apparently being updated to be compatible with 4.50. But, when I tried to manually install the Team Fusion Campaign and Desastersoft to Blitz, it didn’t work.

Are they incompatible with each other? Or did I do something wrong?

Mars1963
Dec-16-2017, 03:28
I’m very pleased with 4.50 so far, but I did notice three things missing that I’m used to. The historical markings, the Team Fusion/TheEnlightenedFlorist Campaign (the pseudo-career mode), and the Desastersoft campaigns.

I’m not too worried about the historical markings, as that mod is apparently being updated to be compatible with 4.50. But, when I tried to manually install the Team Fusion Campaign and Desastersoft to Blitz, it didn’t work.

Are they incompatible with each other? Or did I do something wrong?

It does not work here either open log.txt there are references to incorrect commands.

Azdack
Dec-16-2017, 12:23
Hi
The way I found out is to paste Desastersoft file (I installed CHANNEL 1940) into Steam/SteamApps/common/Il2 - Cliffs of Dover Blitz/ mission/single....and to play them as single only and not as missions into a campaign. Pity but up yet it's the single opportunity i'v found out.

Uthevl
Dec-16-2017, 14:38
Desastersoft Not working here either.

FX_Clip
Dec-17-2017, 11:30
In log file a i have
a piece of code

Dispatcher_UnhandledException:
[16:59:25] System.BadImageFormatException: The file or set can not be loaded 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load the program in an incorrect format.
[16:59:25] File name 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139'
[16:59:25] in PSCoD.SQLite..ctor(String dataSource)
[16:59:25] in ps.campaign.PGSelectCampaign._enter(IGame play, Object arg)

The file "System.Data.SQLite" is a file Desastersoft that is in the directory with the game / parts / Deasersoft /

so how the system screams that the incorrect format of this important file of desastersoft is probably the new patch 4.5 has more changes and new code than I thought - in the end with dx10 on dx11 so maybe some bases are in a newer version than those written from Desastersoft.

Dispatcher_UnhandledException:
[16:59:44] System.NullReferenceException:The object reference has not been set to the instance of the object.
[16:59:44] in ps.campaign.PGSelectCampaign._leave(IGame play, Object arg)
[16:59:44] in qQJeD9kfOyqlhbMQQaXmQ1QSgCr.KMZQoEnuaKZ2TLuTMTl3Ej 73OQD(Object )

the "ps.campaign" file appearing in this log is also from the desastersoft

About System.Data.SQLite
System.Data.SQLite is an ADO.NET provider for SQLite.
System.Data.SQLite was started by Robert Simpson. Robert still has commit privileges on this repository but is no longer an active contributor. Development and maintenance work is now mostly performed by the SQLite Development Team.

I think that the problem is not a compatible version System.Data.SQLite 32 bits instaled on (desastersoft campaign - Ił 2 clifs 32 bit) vs now (64 bit ił 2 clifs of dover)

I think we need a 64 bit version System.Data.SQLite - but how ? :P

I'm sorry for my English;)