PDA

View Full Version : No bubbles no troubles for me...but......

JG51Ogg
Dec-15-2017, 11:57
Hello and good launch event. Wasn't expecting until Christmas but everything is good on my end.

That is until the rest of the squad started loading up before following any directions.

Unfortunately a couple of JG51 members play with Laptops and have a huge problem now. Both are related to the Shadows in game. In the 4.312 version they had shadows for everything unchecked and it flew well. Now after a short experiment with 4.312 against 4.5 and shades turned on for 4.312 the problem of FPS being around 8FPS rears it's ugly head in both versions.

Turn them off in 4.312 the FPS jumps to nearly 90 FPS from 8-12FPS when shades are on.

There doesn't seem to be a place in 4.5 in the new video section of the menu that allows for all shadows to be removed. They have FPS again ranging from 6-14 when they try to play 4.5 even with the lesser shade off and visual items at low.

Is there a work-around for this or do I need to start sending out old parts for them to build newer machines on their budgets?

Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. BTW love the graphics turned up to high and the sounds of DeWilde rounds fizzling in my air-frame are nice. But the thump of a 20mm cannon is incomparable.
>S<

ZG26_Sir_Racha
Dec-15-2017, 12:32
But the thump of a 20mm cannon is incomparable.
>S<

Ogg, i was going to record the gun sounds in BoX and mod my gun sounds with it. Personally box gun sounds are my favorite of any sim to date atleast for blue side