PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to have some fun? A proposal

ZG26_Sir_Racha
Dec-15-2017, 12:47
So after the corrections to the spitfire engine bug thingerwut, and the general improvements of the 110, I would like to propose a little multi annual get together of 110s lead by my squadron, ZG26.
All 110 pilots are extra welcome, but anyone interested may take part. Every once in a while I would like to organize something that may only be described as revenge for all the times we've been slaughtered as lone 110s.

I want to get a group of atleast 15+ 110s flying with me and we will break off into trios or more, just many flights of 110s. I want to organize these in a bit if secrecy to surprise everyone. We will break into different channels but the lead of every unit will be in a whisper channel together for coordination.

We will fly at high altitude and using our stealth we will turn the sky over england into a dead zone, each group patrolling around 25 km away from eachother and killing everything that moves. In the case that things go awry for one unit, nearby units will assist to make sure any advantage gained by the reds is drowned quickly by numbers. Our goal is to force them all to fly on the deck to avoid detection or face death from an unknown direction at an unknown time.

Now is our time, brothers.
The destroyer will live up to its imposing name once and for all and none may forget it again!

>S<

Maru
Dec-15-2017, 13:03
Ha ha ha! You forgot we have the beaufighter!!!!

Maybe you mean by deadzone a cementery for the 110s?

:)

ATAG_Vampire
Dec-15-2017, 13:08
Ha ha ha! You forgot we have the beaufighter!!!!

:)

With 4x20mm and 6x303s and two lovely Bristol Hercules engines!!!! :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

farley
Dec-15-2017, 13:13
So after the corrections to the spitfire engine bug thingerwut, and the general improvements of the 110, I would like to propose a little multi annual get together of 110s lead by my squadron, ZG26.
All 110 pilots are extra welcome, but anyone interested may take part. Every once in a while I would like to organize something that may only be described as revenge for all the times we've been slaughtered as lone 110s.

I want to get a group of atleast 15+ 110s flying with me and we will break off into trios or more, just many flights of 110s. I want to organize these in a bit if secrecy to surprise everyone. We will break into different channels but the lead of every unit will be in a whisper channel together for coordination.

We will fly at high altitude and using our stealth we will turn the sky over england into a dead zone, each group patrolling around 25 km away from eachother and killing everything that moves. In the case that things go awry for one unit, nearby units will assist to make sure any advantage gained by the reds is drowned quickly by numbers. Our goal is to force them all to fly on the deck to avoid detection or face death from an unknown direction at an unknown time.

Now is our time, brothers.
The destroyer will live up to its imposing name once and for all and none may forget it again!

>S<

Looks like the gauntlet has been thrown..... love it!

Good luck getting your squads together Sir, sounds like great fun!

But don't think that you will succeed with any of your dastardly plans!

And don't forget that our Tiger Moths have guns now:D

ZG26_Sir_Racha
Dec-15-2017, 16:06
With 4x20mm and 6x303s and two lovely Bristol Hercules engines!!!! :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

Those hercules' may be lovely and durable but I aim for the meat, not the machine. Mine shells aren't that scary after you've been on the recieving end of my fragmentation damnation!
>S<
Your observer is crying for mother

II.JG1_Vonrd
Dec-15-2017, 17:55
Hi Sir_Racha,

Sounds like fun! What time? Day?

JG1 has several 110 Jocks who might be interested if the time is North American friendly.

ZG26_Sir_Racha
Dec-15-2017, 18:14
if the time is North American friendly.

I live in iowa so no problems there

II.JG1_Vonrd
Dec-15-2017, 19:57
I live in iowa so no problems there

Cool... let's get something going then. Best times for JG1 would probably be Tues or Wed starting 21:00 Eastern. Thu or Fri might work also. *Maybe* Sat or Sun.