PDA

View Full Version : Cybermat47 has just uploaded Heinkill's Redux Campaigns for 4.50!

Cybermat47
Dec-23-2017, 20:51
Cybermat47 has just uploaded Heinkill's Redux Campaigns for 4.50 (https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=157)!

Defend Britain against endless waves of German bombers with No. 607 SQN RAF, or join the German advance on London with Stab I(Jabo)/JG 53 in these two campaigns created by Heinkill.

Due to a coding change in 4.50, Flower Class corvettes were no longer spawning in missions made with previous versions of the game. With Heinkill's permission, I put the corvettes back in the missions and uploaded the updated versions. With the exception of how the corvettes are named in the .mis files, these camp

MechaMaestro
Dec-24-2017, 12:22
Cybermat47 has just uploaded Heinkill's Redux Campaigns for 4.50 (https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=157)!

Defend Britain against endless waves of German bombers with No. 607 SQN RAF, or join the German advance on London with Stab I(Jabo)/JG 53 in these two campaigns created by Heinkill.

Due to a coding change in 4.50, Flower Class corvettes were no longer spawning in missions made with previous versions of the game. With Heinkill's permission, I put the corvettes back in the missions and uploaded the updated versions. With the exception of how the corvettes are named in the .mis files, these camp

Can't wait to try these out, thanks for doing this!

Taxman
Dec-24-2017, 14:32
D/L now, will have time over the holidays to install and and fly the Redux Campaigns again, now in 4.5.

Thank you Cybermat47 and Heinkill. :)

Sash
Dec-28-2017, 06:54
Hey,

thank you mate! I will try it right now!

Best regards,
Sash

GuillermoZS
Mar-22-2018, 18:06
Hi,

I´m getting this message when I try to download:

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Cybermat47
Mar-30-2018, 21:40
Hi,

I´m getting this message when I try to download:

" you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? 2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Anyone knows how to solve it?

Thanks a lot!

Sorry for the late reply. I've deleted the file as the issues it fixed have now been fixed by the new TF 4.53 update - the regular versions will work now.

heinzknocke
Apr-07-2018, 08:04
Good Afternoon Cybermat47

I'm getting the same message as post #5. I cannot download this campaign :(

Heinz

Cybermat47
Apr-07-2018, 08:40
Good Afternoon Cybermat47

I'm getting the same message as post #5. I cannot download this campaign :(

Heinz

I've deleted the file as the issues it fixed have now been fixed by the new TF 4.53 update - the regular versions will work now.