PDA

View Full Version : Warbirds over Scone NSW - Sunday 25th March. Cliffs of Dover on show.

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-13-2018, 14:35
Hi all,

After a bit of work, I have been given approval by the organisers of an airshow to have a Cliffs display at the event.

Www.warbirdsoverscone.com.au

It is on the 25th March.

Torian and I will be playing Cliffs of Dover in the VIP section at the show.

For those who may be interested to go, Scone is in the Upper Hunter region of NSW, between Newcastle and Tamworth.

On display is apparently the southern hemisphere's only flying Hurricane - Mark II. Spitfire Mark IX and a Fw190 amongst others.The aero club are very keen to see Cliffs. Particularly given the Hurri and Spit are there on the day.

http://www.paysairservice.com.au/aircraft/warbirds/warbirds.asp

They are hoping to be able to set us up on the aero clubs wifi. If that works we will fly on line through the day, which would be awesome.

Would also be awesome to see other community members there.

Let me know if you are able to come

Pattle

ATAG_Ezzie
Feb-13-2018, 14:49
Great initative Pattle and Torian.

Wont be able to travel down but hope it goes well. Didnt realise there's a flyable Hurri down here - that would be good to see.

Ezzie

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-13-2018, 14:57
Just added the link to the company (in first post) that restored the Hurri, amongst others.

ATAG_Ezzie
Feb-13-2018, 15:54
Just added the link to the company (in first post) that restored the Hurri, amongst others.

Nice - thanks Pattle.

Screamadelica
Feb-14-2018, 06:25
Seriously tempted by this!
The Hurricane would be fantastic to see.
It's about a five hour drive from Dorrigo to Scone, so might have to organise some overnight accommodation somewhere.
Don't know if I can afford all this, but it would definitely be worth it.
Fingers crossed for this. Would be great to catch up with everyone. Thanks for the info Pat.:thumbsup:
Cheers, Scream. :salute:

SIA_Sp00k
Feb-14-2018, 06:50
As a Canberran, I know that going up there right now would be hazardous to my health. I may melt or get sun burn! Fraid I cant make it Pat but good luck with it. I have the Illawarra Airshow and the Temora Airshow about 2 hours from me each way. Well within my climatic range lol. Hopefully they have one when I am up that way. Would love to hook up.

4.9 drive hours tho...tempting. Night be a good camping adventure as well.

I like his silver helmet in the Hurri. Its like you get Flash Gordon there as well :)

Silent135
Feb-14-2018, 07:30
Abit of a drive from Perth, but if i headed off now , id probly make it in time.haha We definatly need more airshows in Australia.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-14-2018, 14:16
It is a 4 hour drive for me. My wife informed me it was 37c in Scone yesterday. Should be a bit cooler in 5 weeks.

M wife is even going. Miraculous in itself. Mind you when she agreed, she thought a romantic weekend sans kids was on the cards. When she found out, when she heard me talking to Torian on line... she now knows the romance with be punctuated by the schweet smell, not of flowers and cafes, but of aviation fuel!

I say friends, romance is not dead :-)

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Feb-14-2018, 14:32
Thanks for your initiative on this Pattle. :dthumb:

HurricaneHarvest
Feb-15-2018, 03:08
Great reminder, bought my ticket, will try to make it.

I've got few copies of CLOD you could give away, if your interested ? (if I make it)

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-15-2018, 03:21
Brilliant jesture mate.

Buzz, you cool with us having a giveaway of HurricaneHarvest is able to make it. I can set up a sheet for people Tom leave their name s and we draw it out of a hat at the end of the day.

HH let us know if you are definitely coming. Would be great to meet you.

Cheers,

Pattle :thumbsup:

HurricaneHarvest
Feb-15-2018, 04:07
Yeah, like-wise, great to see you and anyone else who can make it.

Imagine, HUGE number of WW2 aircraft fans will be there .. if you can only catch their attention .. just for a few moments :recon:

:thumbsup:

mop
Feb-20-2018, 02:49
As another Canberran I am hoping to make the trip. Should be good.

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-20-2018, 03:37
Great stuff mop.

There isnt any accom in town lwft. Nothing in the town nearest - Aberdeen as we grabbed that one.

Jump on wotif to see what is about.

Look forward to meeting you mate.

A bit closer to the date pm me and I will give you my mobile no to make it easier to catch up.

Pattle

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-20-2018, 04:08
Great stuff mop.

There isnt any accom in town lwft. Nothing in the town nearest - Aberdeen as we grabbed that one.

Jump on wotif to see what is about.

Look forward to meeting you mate.

A bit closer to the date pm me and I will give you my mobile no to make it easier to catch up.

Pattle

Ivank
Mar-18-2018, 02:21
Ivank (Sean Trestrail) will be there preforming as part of the Russian Roolettes formation aerobatic team in Nanchang CJ6 "Madam Chang" Will look you up.

https://s19.postimg.org/jcn5t5p6b/IMGP0539.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/tzgyykxbj/)

https://www.russianroolettes.com/

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-18-2018, 04:08
Small world. I just checked out your website. I met Jim Eaglen through work in Canberra in early 2000's. I remember he flew Tornado's on secondment in the RAF :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can catch up for sure.

ATAG_Ezzie
Mar-18-2018, 05:27
Small world. I just checked out your website. I met Jim Eaglen through work in Canberra in early 2000's. I remember he flew Tornado's on secondment in the RAF :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can catch up for sure.

Small world indeed. I served with Jim and he was the pilot for my 2 Hornet flights back in 1993.

Ezzie

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-18-2018, 05:35
Great reminder, bought my ticket, will try to make it.

I've got few copies of CLOD you could give away, if your interested ? (if I make it)

That would be very generous of you... and welcome.

Sorry we don't have any free keycodes from 1C at this point.

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-20-2018, 01:22
We are now fully listed as an exhibitor in that section of the www.warbirdsoverscone.com.au website.:-)

SIA_Sp00k
Mar-20-2018, 05:25
For shame Pat. You didn’t mention that Sparkles the clown would be there!

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-20-2018, 05:31
Sorry Spook, forgot about your alter ego :-)

1lokos
Mar-20-2018, 12:37
They are hoping to be able to set us up on the aero clubs wifi. If that works we will fly on line through the day, which would be awesome.

If you confirm this, other people around the world can contribute joining in the server that day/hour. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-20-2018, 15:02
We are setting up on Saturday so will find out then if the internet works.

Then we will definately poat here to let everyone know. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Laser
Mar-20-2018, 15:40
Good stuff Pat:thumbsup:

This is shaping up to be the southern hemisphere's version of the Duxford Jolly boys outing, (minus Lew's famous curry of course) :D

Hope everything goes well for you, and you get a lot of interest in cliffs.

Can't wait for the AAR, and photo's of course.

Best of luck,

Lase :salute:

HurricaneHarvest
Mar-21-2018, 04:04
Gav the weather man predicted Scone should be cloudy on Sunday after current storms .. fingers crossed, sunny with few clouds only.

ATAG_Ezzie
Mar-22-2018, 17:55
Just saw the weather forecast for Hunter valley etc and flooding is possible. Hope this doesnt mess with your plans fellas.

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-22-2018, 22:13
Looks like it is everywhere but Scone. Just have to be able to get there :)

Nork
Mar-23-2018, 04:13
Oh well if the weather is bad, Pattle might be the only one flying and will likely steal the show!
Best of luck mate, hope you and all attending have a great weekend.

69th_Nork

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-23-2018, 04:28
Thanks legend.

Might have to take a boat to get at the moment!

Cybermat47
Mar-23-2018, 05:55
Looking forward to seeing you all there :salute:

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 03:26

Torian (pictured) and I are set up and ready to go tomorrow.

Great weather. Massive crowd expected.

Have seen the Hurricane take off and in formation with the 109. Spit, Mustang and Avenger.

Brilliant stuff

Pattle :salute:34723

HurricaneHarvest
Mar-24-2018, 03:47
I'll leave early then .. might leave soon .. :D

where's the Parking at Scone Airport ? will it take thousands ? :recon:

ATAG_Ezzie
Mar-24-2018, 04:30

Torian (pictured) and I are set up and ready to go tomorrow.

Great weather. Massive crowd expected.

Have seen the Hurricane take off and in formation with the 109. Spit, Mustang and Avenger.

Brilliant stuff

Pattle :salute:34723

I see Torian has his dress up thongs on..

Hope it goes well tomorrow

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 04:36
With those thongs. Torian is ready for everything!

Hurricane, there is a massive parking area. Good luck!

We are at the hangar next to the aero club.

I have never used a sound system for the sim. Turned it right up this arvo. Its loud!

ATAG_Knight
Mar-24-2018, 05:15
Hey Pat ...keeping all things possible crossed and twisted for you and Torian .

Weather sounds like it's against you and with this Steam issue you need all the help you can get mate .

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 05:22
Thanks Knighty,

Weather is fine. Cliffs will be good to go. :thumbsup:

Kling
Mar-24-2018, 05:33
Whats system do you have setup there?

Stick, pedals, track IR etc etc? Running LAN or simply QMB?

Good initiative! Wish i were there! Looks like a great airshow!

EDIT: Ah just read that you hope to get access to the wifi at the club!

DerDa
Mar-24-2018, 06:09
What time will you be online?
Sorry I couldn`t find it in this thread.

All the best for you I wish you big success.

S!
DerDa

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 06:12
Thanks Kling,

My kit is on the left. I have Warthog set up plus Cessna yoke, pedals, quadrant and trim wheel. I use ed tracker.

I have jammed up all video settings to max for the eye candy. But dont do tgat normally.

We are offline at the moment but Torian is onto trying to get on line.

Pattle:salute:

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 06:45
If we can get on it will be somewhere between 11pm GMT forcabout the following 6 hours.

If we can. Otherwise its single player for us :)

DerDa
Mar-24-2018, 06:53
If we can get on it will be somewhere between 11pm GMT forcabout the following 6 hours.

If we can. Otherwise its single player for us :)

Oh my, deep in the middle of night ... and to make things a bit more complicated we will convert to summertime this night.
I still hope for the TFS miracle!

farley
Mar-24-2018, 09:49
I see Torian has his dress up thongs on..

Hope it goes well tomorrow

Ezzie, you accidently put an "s" on the word thong.:stunned:
But that's ok, we know what you meant....:D

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 18:21

Beautiful weather at Scone. Torian and I have caught with Ivank and his glorious Madam Chang.

Pattle

farley
Mar-24-2018, 18:28

Beautiful weather at Scone. Torian and I have caught with Ivank and his glorious Madam Chang.

Pattle

Only a few clouds out over the hills. Looks perfect. Kinda looks like beer drinking weather......:)
They have a nice line-up therre Pat.

Let us know how your flying went.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-24-2018, 19:59
Pattle, it is still Saturday 20:00 EDT for us here on the North American east coast. When do you expect to be online on the ATAG server?

ATAG_Flare
Mar-24-2018, 20:05
Pattle, it is still Saturday 20:00 EDT for us here on the North American east coast. When do you expect to be online on the ATAG server?

He and Torian are on right now Snap.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-24-2018, 20:30
He and Torian are on right now Snap.

Yes, looks like I missed their demo. :ind:

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-24-2018, 22:54
Cybermat47 at my controls flyong one of his own single player missions.

Great to me anoth community member at the show.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Mar-24-2018, 23:21
Excellent. I need to cross either the left or right pond and go to one of these great shows. Unless I'm unaware of something similar in the States that focuses on WW2.

HurricaneHarvest
Mar-25-2018, 03:53
Cybermat47 at my controls flyong one of his own single player missions.

Great to me anoth community member at the show.

Sorry Pattle, couldn't find you guys, hope all went well.

Great day at the show, Gruman Avenger was a BEAST!, just like the Trojan FW 190 didn't like idling on the ground, desperately wanted
the "GO!" command. :thumbsup:

gonk
Mar-25-2018, 05:47
Great work guys... glad it all worked out. I was stuck on day-shift, thanks for the pics though.

ATAG_Knight
Mar-25-2018, 06:44
Hey Pat ....Great pics and looks like it was a very successful event .:thumbsup:

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-25-2018, 07:18
Was a great day. Was too windy for the Spits, Hurri and 190 to get in the air today. Thankfully they were flying yesterday when Torian and I were setting up.

Hurricane, we were in the Aero club hanger. Did you post on the Cliffs FB page as well about not being able to find us?

Guess we could have done with Tab 7 1 hey :-)

Was great to be on mid morning and flying about. A number of people were stunned when I told them the voices they could here were from guys all round the world.

Except for Spook, when they heard he was from Canberra, there was a collective 'Whatev's' :P

For those who don't know, Canberra is out national capital. Full of interesting human beings, and politicians...

Kling
Mar-25-2018, 08:05
Was a great day. Was too windy for the Spits, Hurri and 190 to get in the air today. Thankfully they were flying yesterday when Torian and I were setting up.

Hurricane, we were in the Aero club hanger. Did you post on the Cliffs FB page as well about not being able to find us?

Was great to be on mid morning and flying about. A number of people were stunned when I told them the voices they could here were from guys all round the world.

Except for Spook, when they heard he was from Canberra, there was a collective 'Whatev's' :P

For those who don't know, Canberra is out national capital. Full of interesting human beings, and politicians...

Tell us more about the Cloding :)
Did you fly online on ATAG or 1vs1 on your own server?

What did people think about the game and your setup?

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-25-2018, 08:18
Hi All, Here are some pics from today.

Big thanks to Sean for letting us have a seat in his beloved Madam Chang. :salute:

Pattle

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-25-2018, 08:28
Hi Kling,

We balanced out our day flying, instructing and watching the real aircraft.

We did get on line for 30-45 mins. As mentioned people couldn't believe that were hearing guys from all around the world.

We both got amongst it over French point. I ended up flying with TWC Creep and Sppok at the end of the map, whilst Torian looked for above the point, until he became one.

Was difficult to get adults to have a go on either of our setups, but kids were absolutely all over it.

Had one young fella - 15. Could tell he flew sims by the ways he handled himself.

Most were keen to fly anything and everything.

General consenus from those who watched and that we were able to speak to was amazement at Cliffs, and how it looked.

Was most definitely worth the effort. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Highseas
Mar-25-2018, 08:34
Hi Kling,

We balanced out our day flying, instructing and watching the real aircraft.

We did get on line for 30-45 mins. As mentioned people couldn't believe that were hearing guys from all around the world.

We both got amongst it over French point. I ended up flying with TWC Creep and Sppok at the end of the map, whilst Torian looked for above the point, until he became one.

Was difficult to get adults to have a go on either of our setups, but kids were absolutely all over it.

Had one young fella - 15. Could tell he flew sims by the ways he handled himself.

Most were keen to fly anything and everything.

General consenus from those who watched and that we were able to speak to was amazement at Cliffs, and how it looked.

Was most definitely worth the effort. :thumbsup:

Awesome stuff Chaps ! Really supperb !!

:salute:

ATAG_Vampire
Mar-25-2018, 08:44
Awesome stuff Chaps ! Really supperb !!

+1

Well done guys and thank you for your efforts. :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

ATAG_Laser
Mar-25-2018, 09:12
Sounds like this was a resounding success :thumbsup:

Have to say I was more than a little concerned for you chaps, regarding the steam update, which couldn't have happened at a worse time, but all seemed to go to plan in the end.

Onya Pat and Torian, and the pics are great.

Thanks for sharing with us :salute:

farley
Mar-25-2018, 09:15
Excellent. I need to cross either the left or right pond and go to one of these great shows. Unless I'm unaware of something similar in the States that focuses on WW2.

I'm not sure of the ones that focus on WWII, but here are a couple of lists of the airshows for this year SM.

https://www.milavia.net/airshows/calendar/showdates-2018-north_america.html

https://www.airshows.aero/Page/ASCalendar

This one is just north of San Diego, and it always looks good:

http://planesoffame.org/index.php?mact=pof_evts,cntnt01,default,0&cntnt01what=pofev&cntnt01alias=AIRSHOW-2018&cntnt01returnid=125

Virginia Beach:

http://militaryaviationmuseum.org/airshows/wotb/flight-schedule/

Think there is a good one in Washington State as well, Olympic show maybe?

Looks like there are many good shows and they run right through to the fall, so finidng one that you can get to should be realtively easy.

ATAG_Scones
Mar-25-2018, 11:27
Hello Pattle,

With Blitz broken, this event had the potential to go very wrong; but it seems like it's been very successful.

The pics are brill, and you're definitely getting better at this.

Well done!

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-25-2018, 12:16
Thanks to Pattle and the guys for doing all the work on this! :ilike:

Hope you guys had fun, perhaps this can become a regular thing. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Flare
Mar-25-2018, 19:47
There's always a bunch of guys who go to Duxford, right?

Maybe some of you guys could do a similar sort of thing there.

ATAG_Torian
Mar-25-2018, 20:40
Being my 1st airshow I was a bit of a kid in a candy shop.
Getting up close and personal with some of these warbirds was awesome.
IvanK let us sit in the pit of his bird which was a real treat, thx m8.
We had one PC dedicated to just running showcase youtube CloD sim-theatre videos which folk could watch.
Only a couple of adults were prepared to get behind the stick but quite a few more were happy to watch either Pat or myself and the numerous young boys take the aircraft thru their paces.
All were amazed at graphics and the head tracking gear.
Unfortunately later in the day the light reflections were wreaking havoc with my TrackIR but Pattles head tracker was still ok.
There are 2 pics included with my hand against the wings of the Hurri & Spit. Was amazed how thick the Hurri wing is.

ATAG_Deacon
Mar-25-2018, 20:49

Where are you located? Here are a few:

http://planesoffame.org/index.php?page=events-calendar

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html (I go to this about every year. They're restoring a P-61, to be the only flying model when complete)

Entire list:

Valiant Air Command Warbird Show - April 6-8, 2018
Planes of Fame Chino Air Show - May 5-6, 2018
Gathering of B-17s at Grimes Field, Urbana, OH - May 14-15, 2018 This will be one B-17 only, "Yankee Lady."
B-17F Memphis Belle Celebration National Museum of the USAF - May 17-19, 2018 This will be two B-17s, "Yankee Lady" and "Aluminum Overcast."
Gathering of B-17s at Grimes Field, Urbana, OH - May 19-20, 2018 This will be one B-17s, "Yankee Lady."
Warbirds over the Beach - May 18-20, 2018
2018 TBM Avenger Salute to Veterans, Peru, IL - May 19, 2018 Formerly known at the TBM Reunion
Salute to Veteran's Airshow - May 25-27, 2018
Breckenridge Airshow 2018 - May 26-27, 2018
WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Museum - June 1-3, 2018 Both B-29 "Doc" and "Fifi" at the show.
Wings over Gaylord, MI - June 16-17, 2018
Legacy of Flight Museum Airshow, Rexburg, ID - This is a bi-annual airshow on the even years.
Ray Fagen Memorial WWII Airshow - June 16, 2018
Battle Creek Warbird Salute - June 30-July 1, 2018
Geneseo Air Show - July13-15, 2018
Wings over Halls - August 2018
Mattoon Airshow - August 25, 2018
Thunder over Michigan - August 25-26, 2018
Waukegan Air Show - September 8, 2018
Airshow London, ONT - September 8-9, 2018
Oregon International Airshow - September 28-30,2018
Spirit of St. Louis Airshow - October 13-14, 2018
Wings over Houston - October 20-21, 2018
CAF Wings Over Dallas - October 26-28, 2018
Warriors and Warbirds at Monroe-Charlotte Executive Airport, NC - November 2018

List taken from here (has links):

http://www.warbirdsandairshows.com/links.htm

Enjoy!!!

Farley, sorry brother...saw your post after I got this together.

Torian,
There are 2 pics included with my hand against the wings of the Hurri & Spit. Was amazed how thick the Hurri wing is.

Remember, need room for guns/cannon in those wings :IAG:

farley
Mar-25-2018, 21:48
Where are you located? Here are a few:

http://planesoffame.org/index.php?page=events-calendar

http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html (I go to this about every year. They're restoring a P-61, to be the only flying model when complete)

Entire list:

Valiant Air Command Warbird Show - April 6-8, 2018
Planes of Fame Chino Air Show - May 5-6, 2018
Gathering of B-17s at Grimes Field, Urbana, OH - May 14-15, 2018 This will be one B-17 only, "Yankee Lady."
B-17F Memphis Belle Celebration National Museum of the USAF - May 17-19, 2018 This will be two B-17s, "Yankee Lady" and "Aluminum Overcast."
Gathering of B-17s at Grimes Field, Urbana, OH - May 19-20, 2018 This will be one B-17s, "Yankee Lady."
Warbirds over the Beach - May 18-20, 2018
2018 TBM Avenger Salute to Veterans, Peru, IL - May 19, 2018 Formerly known at the TBM Reunion
Salute to Veteran's Airshow - May 25-27, 2018
Breckenridge Airshow 2018 - May 26-27, 2018
WWII Weekend at Mid Atlantic Museum - June 1-3, 2018 Both B-29 "Doc" and "Fifi" at the show.
Wings over Gaylord, MI - June 16-17, 2018
Legacy of Flight Museum Airshow, Rexburg, ID - This is a bi-annual airshow on the even years.
Ray Fagen Memorial WWII Airshow - June 16, 2018
Battle Creek Warbird Salute - June 30-July 1, 2018
Geneseo Air Show - July13-15, 2018
Wings over Halls - August 2018
Mattoon Airshow - August 25, 2018
Thunder over Michigan - August 25-26, 2018
Waukegan Air Show - September 8, 2018
Airshow London, ONT - September 8-9, 2018
Oregon International Airshow - September 28-30,2018
Spirit of St. Louis Airshow - October 13-14, 2018
Wings over Houston - October 20-21, 2018
CAF Wings Over Dallas - October 26-28, 2018
Warriors and Warbirds at Monroe-Charlotte Executive Airport, NC - November 2018

List taken from here (has links):

http://www.warbirdsandairshows.com/links.htm

Enjoy!!!

Farley, sorry brother...saw your post after I got this together.:thumbsup:

Torian,

Remember, need room for guns/cannon in those wings :IAG:

Great list Deacon. So many great shows, and I hope to get to some over the next few years. Going to SD to tour the carrier and then up to Chino for an airshow would be amazing!

HurricaneHarvest
Mar-26-2018, 03:57

I wouldn't touch "FarceBook" with 40 foot Pole .. :D Owned by SJWs and soon to go bankrupt.

Would have been nice to see a large sign ... "BLITZZZZZZZZ!!" :thumbsup:

Tab 7 1 ??

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-26-2018, 04:18
Tab 7 1 - to find us :)
We were in the aero club hangar.

Silent135
Mar-26-2018, 09:30
Awsome pics guys, would have loved to have made it from Perth. Torian, that looks like a Caribou wing in pic 7, used to watch those cruising down the coastline in western australia, happy days :thumbsup: was the old girl static or did they get it airborn?

ATAG_Knight
Mar-26-2018, 15:41
Hey Pat ...looks like you had a great day and those pics are fantastic . The Hurri looks purposeful ...The Spitty beautiful of course and the 190 wow ! ...menacing or what !

Great job guys and I'm sure there'll be a new intake to CLoD because of your efforts at Scone . :thumbsup:

ATAG_Torian
Mar-26-2018, 23:18
Awsome pics guys, would have loved to have made it from Perth. Torian, that looks like a Caribou wing in pic 7, used to watch those cruising down the coastline in western australia, happy days :thumbsup: was the old girl static or did they get it airborn?

Yes it was Silent and yes it flew in on the day. No display flight as such, just her arrival and departure at the end but they had it parked close to the crowd fully opened up so u could see inside.

SIA_Sp00k
Mar-27-2018, 03:32
looks like that Hurricane is coming to the Wings ovr Illawarra show in May 2018. 2 hours away. Now that may be a road trip:)

ATAG_Marlow
Mar-27-2018, 06:30
Fantastic photo's Guys! I really enjoyed them and, yes, that 'Butcher Bird' really does look beautiful but threatening. The Spit and Hurri still look as if they would look quite at home at the Vicars tea party on the lawn.......all artistic beauty but with teeth! I am really pleased everything turned out well for you.....and oh for some of that Aussi sun!

I bet many of the adults were too bashful to have a go but might well investigate further once they get home. Let's hope so! Salute! :thumbsup:

Cybermat47
Mar-27-2018, 20:21
looks like that Hurricane is coming to the Wings ovr Illawarra show in May 2018. 2 hours away. Now that may be a road trip:)

Hopefully we can have another CloD meetup there. I’m going on May 5th :salute:

SharkBait
Mar-28-2018, 14:20
Amazing work, Pattle and Torian! Also great to put faces to call-signs.

Cheers,
SharkBait

ATAG_Pattle
Mar-28-2018, 20:17
As you can see, we have good heads for radio.. :-)