PDA

View Full Version : Just a thread of appreciation for you guys who are actually working under the hood! ;

Mysticpuma
Jan-05-2013, 15:59
Although I am sitting here like a wall flower waiting to get my hands on mods to film for a promo trailer, I have to take time to say that the work being done by talented coders/modders and modellers is just incredible.

Brilliant work guys, I wish someone at 1C (the redundant one's) had kept a copy of the unlock codes and would make them available for dedicated work to continue without having to resort to work arounds :(

This is time we should be spending fixing it rather than having to work out how to actually get in there to start fixing it !

Brilliant guys!

Cheers, MP

Continu0
Jan-06-2013, 05:28
Big fat thank you from my side as well. ATAG kept and keeps this game alive! The Community owes you a lot!

skouras
Jan-06-2013, 09:14
thanks guys for keeping our sim alive

Salmo
Jan-06-2013, 10:31
Big fat thank you from my side as well. ATAG kept and keeps this game alive! The Community owes you a lot!

There are many people working to improve the game at the moment. Many are not ATAG members.

ATAG_Colander
Jan-06-2013, 14:06
Indeed. You could say that ATAG is just sponsoring it :D

Continu0
Jan-07-2013, 03:58
There are many people working to improve the game at the moment. Many are not ATAG members.

Okay, there might be some bias that you don´t see the other people :- ). Be that as it may, I thank everyone who improves the game in any way!!!

Blitzen
Jan-09-2013, 00:35
No kidding!:-)

bongodriver
Jan-10-2013, 11:35
What are these 'unlock codes' you speak of?