PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing without TrackIR?

IonicRipper
Jan-06-2013, 15:03
Currently i play without TrackIR and i definitely feel the handicap. I was thinking of getting it but its definitely not cheap.
This made me wonder if anyone around here played without TrackIR or something similar? If so, whats your tactics in a dogfight?

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-06-2013, 15:42
Currently i play without TrackIR and i definitely feel the handicap. I was thinking of getting it but its definitely not cheap.
This made me wonder if anyone around here played without TrackIR or something similar? If so, whats your tactics in a dogfight?

I can't really comment on tactics without track IR as I use track IR, but I can tell you, as a track IR user, that even though it's not cheap, it is the best flight sim investment you could ever make. It is literally night and day difference in not only spotting and tracking contacts, but the overall immersion of it sometimes makes you forget you are actually playing a computer game.

If I had my choice, I would fly with track IR and a keyboard over using all my CH flight products and without track IR. That's how much I like it. :salute:

Gorgon14
Jan-06-2013, 16:05
I must agree. I did without until last year and I don't know what I'd do without it now.

IonicRipper
Jan-06-2013, 16:57
The trouble seems to be finding a retailer that sells it in Canada... If anyone knows of such a place, let me know.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-06-2013, 17:00
http://www.amazon.ca/Natural-Point-TrackIR-Optical-Tracker/dp/B0029M6VKA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357509629&sr=8-1

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=38921&vpn=TRACKIR5&manufacture=Natural%20Point&promoid=1444

both north of 47 degree latitude.

IonicRipper
Jan-06-2013, 18:03
Is the TrackIR 5 worth getting over the TrackIR 4? I just checked on NaturalPoint's website and i could get the TrackIR 4 with the TrackClip Pro for $145 shipped. Seems like a good deal. What do you think?

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-06-2013, 21:39
Is the TrackIR 5 worth getting over the TrackIR 4? I just checked on NaturalPoint's website and i could get the TrackIR 4 with the TrackClip Pro for $145 shipped. Seems like a good deal. What do you think?

The track clip pro is more of a gimmick than anything IMO. I believe it's main function is so that you can still track in bright conditions. The simple reflective clip that comes with the standard track ir will do exactly the same job, BUT you must not have sunlight/lights entering the room. If your PC is near a window and you play during the day, be prepared for some shades :D

Track IR 5 has a little better range of movement compared to 4 (from what I've been told). I still use 4 as I've yet to have a problem with it in almost 5 years of use.

So my recommendation would be to just get the track ir 5 (minus the proclip) and you will be well on your way!

IonicRipper
Jan-06-2013, 22:31
I like the idea of the TrackClip for 2 reasons: My room is in the basement (yes my parents basement harharhar :P) so i like to let as much light in as possible during the day and also i'm not very fond of having to wear a baseball cap in order to play.

I heard the TrackIR 5's biggest advantage over the 4 is the wider FOV. As i never used a TrackIR i'm not sure what that means... Is it that you can move more to the sides before the devise looses sight of you?

BH_woodstock
Jan-06-2013, 22:47
i cannot play without trackir anymore.once u use it and get used to it you will never imagine how you got along without it.Not just for flight sims either,works great for racing games and awsome for ARMA2 (1st person shooter combat trainer sim)I use a old version #3 with #4 software.A bit of warning tho.The 1st time you might get a little disoriented for a few minutes but that will pass.

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-06-2013, 22:47
I like the idea of the TrackClip for 2 reasons: My room is in the basement (yes my parents basement harharhar :P) so i like to let as much light in as possible during the day and also i'm not very fond of having to wear a baseball cap in order to play.

I heard the TrackIR 5's biggest advantage over the 4 is the wider FOV. As i never used a TrackIR i'm not sure what that means... Is it that you can move more to the sides before the devise looses sight of you?

I wouldn't want to wear a baseball cap either and don't :D I've taped my reflective clip to the top of my headphones, and it has always worked flawlessly. (see picture below)

One other issue to consider with the trackclip pro is that it is known to easily break (the attachment points). I don't know of anyone using the trackclip pro that doesn't have it somehow taped to their headphones/hat to give you an idea. Plus then you have a cord to contend with as well. It's a nice piece and well worth getting, just know that some people have issues with them.

I think what you said is correct about the difference between the 4 and 5. Something in the camera must be able to track a larger percentage of space etc. Either way, you'll be extremely happy once you get track ir. Most people I know get soo accustomed to it they can be watching a youtube video etc., and turn their head thinking the screen will turn. It just feels that natural to me.

(see my clip on my headphones in the pic)

IonicRipper
Jan-06-2013, 23:02
Thanks, Bliss. I think i'll go for the TrackIR 5 without the ProClip then (i also saw some people having issues with the attachment points breaking.) It just sucks that NCIX is out of stock for the moment. Nice setup by the way :thumbsup:

If its not too much asking, do you have a close up shop of your headphones with the clip attached? I'm very curious to see how you did it, exactly.

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-06-2013, 23:32
I have ATH-AD700's for headphones so my attachment may be a little different than the standard strap headphone. Either way there's plenty of material to tape them to any headphone. The camera (track ir) only pics up the 3 reflective points. So the base, body, and arms of the clip don't really matter how much they get covered in tape :)

The clip is also easily bendable to adjust for how you wear your head phones etc. Mine looks nowhere how it did when it came out of the box :D

Here's a pic:

IonicRipper
Jan-07-2013, 00:00
Thanks, Bliss. Your headphones actually look fairly similar to my Sony MDR-XD200 in that area so i'm confident i can make something work. If i'm lucky, i could even clip the reflectors right on my headphones without any tape as if i was clipping it to a cap!

IonicRipper
Jan-07-2013, 10:07
I decided to place an order for a TrackIR 4 directly from the manufacturer instead. I don't think i was ready to pay nearly $200 for it considering i never used one before. And since it seems like a lot of people are still running the TrackIR 4 without any complaints, i'm sure it'll be fine for me.

Something i find very exciting now is that it will free up so many buttons on my joystick. I had as many as 4 buttons + the hat switch assigned to views and such. Now the hard part... wait.

Catseye
Jan-07-2013, 12:37
Hi Bliss,
Where did you get your computer stand?

Just what I'm looking for.

Cats . . .

ATAG_Deacon
Jan-07-2013, 13:03
Hi Bliss,
Where did you get your computer stand?

Just what I'm looking for.

Cats . . .

Cats,

Can't post a photo from work, but some of us use this:

http://www.obutto.com/home.html

It's amazing.

Bliss I believe has one of these:

http://www.800hightech.com/roccaforte-game-desk.html

~S~

Deacon

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-07-2013, 13:10
Hi Catseye,

It is the best flight sim/PC desk I have ever used. You buddy up to the desk and your controls are naturally placed right where your arms are at rest (right at the side) Not only that, but it is sturdy as hell. The base structure is steel and all attaching points are metal on metal with good bolts. I could stand on it to give you an idea.

http://www.amazon.com/Roccaforte-MS-010-Game-Desk/dp/B002JWRYPQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

It is well worth the money for a flight simmer.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/414UmSdZW0L._SY450_.jpg

skouras
Jan-08-2013, 16:57
hey buddy here i don't use TRACKIR i have it but i didnt take it with me cause of a little rush back in Athens
just use the tms on my warthog it does do the job nicely
it is true that if you buy it you cant without it
personally i can fly no matter what..:D

IonicRipper
Jan-08-2013, 17:19
I played IL2 1946 a lot with just the hat switch on my joystick. It makes it difficult to keep your opponent in sight but one good aspect of this is it made me better at anticipating where the enemy will be.

IonicRipper
Jan-09-2013, 22:16
That's strange... I ordered my TrackIR straight from the manufacturer (which you might know is in Oregon.)
The package left Oregon last night. This morning it was in Quebec but then it was moved back to Tennessee?
I spoke with their customer services and they said it should arrive on schedule (which is tomorrow.)
I guess its just wait and see now.

risske
Jan-10-2013, 12:21
... in the pic)

cozy nest! yet i noticed a guitar

to IonicRipper:

I don`t use TrackIr but Intend to buy It as soon as possible despite It costs more than 230$ In Moscow. I tried It once and believe me, colleague, it's worth it.

IonicRipper
Jan-10-2013, 12:47
Ouch that is a lot of money. Maybe it would be more advantageous for you to order directly from the manufacturer like it did. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship to Moscow but maybe you'll end up saving money that way.

Macro
Jan-10-2013, 13:35
i cannot play without trackir anymore.once u use it and get used to it you will never imagine how you got along without it.Not just for flight sims either,works great for racing games and awsome for ARMA2 (1st person shooter combat trainer sim)I use a old version #3 with #4 software.A bit of warning tho.The 1st time you might get a little disoriented for a few minutes but that will pass.

I would like to emphasize the last point there. I didnt bother buying it when i flew 46. I thought it was very expensive bit of kit that only the hardcore gamers that spent all their wages on computer stuff was for. then when i played cod i realised loads of people had it and it was a big advantage. when i first bought my trackir and clip pro i thought " what have i spent 120 quid on here?!?! to feel sick!" but after a few flights to move my head for the view became normal. i wouldn't fly without it now either. get one.

I bought the clip with my trackir as there was a deal on for buying both at the time. it clips on to the side of my headset. one drawback of this is that it is wired (i dont know if there is a wireless version) so if you have a wireless headset this may mean you would not want to bother with this.

IonicRipper
Jan-10-2013, 16:05
The FedEx guy dropped it off about an hour ago and i just finished my first flight with it.
The stock clip fits just perfectly on my headphones i couldn't be happier about that.
Its really confusing at first but by the end i was starting to get a hang of it.
I also had the biggest, stupidest grin my face the whole time hahahaha roflmao

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-10-2013, 16:35
The FedEx guy dropped it off about an hour ago and i just finished my first flight with it.
The stock clip fits just perfectly on my headphones i couldn't be happier about that.
Its really confusing at first but by the end i was starting to get a hang of it.
I also had the biggest, stupidest grin my face the whole time hahahaha roflmao

Just try watching some of Oersted's CLOD movies without moving your head now! :D

IonicRipper
Jan-10-2013, 16:56
http://ragefaces.s3.amazonaws.com/503e2bb5ae7c700dcb00000b/challenge-accepted.png

IonicRipper
Jan-10-2013, 22:29
I'm curious to know what settings you guys are running.
For now i'm using the default settings with the speed at 1.5.
Any suggestions?

Logan
Jan-11-2013, 12:04
@ Bliss
A little OT but I noticed your SG in the picture, what year is it? I got a 74 SG myself.

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-11-2013, 12:20
I'm AFK right now (using my iPad right now), but I'll check my TrackIR5 settings later and let you know. I've been using Charvel's profile for a long time, but many here may find it overly sensitive to their taste. I'm using a Track Clip Pro hooked on the left side of my earphones. One thing I discovered was that having the TrackIR sensor mounted up on the centre of my monitor did not give true, even tracking when panning around. The reason is that the physical distance of the Track Clip Pro changes as I swivel my head (maybe it's just me having a big head! LOL). You can plainly see what I mean when you view the animated mannequin head in the Naturalpoint software to see how the head moves off axis when you pan around. The solution was easy: I moved the TrackIR sensor to the left side of the monitor so it was more in line with the Track Clip Pro on the left side of my head. Now the little mannequin head stays put on its lateral axis as I turn my head, and it makes a huge difference in how you see things within the cockpit as you check your six on each side behind you.

For the old farts (like me) wearing bi/tri focals: get a yardstick, sit comfortably in your chair, hand on joystick, and with your feet on your rudder pedals, and carefully measure the distance from your eyes to the monitor. In my case it's 31 inches. Then do yourself the biggest $60 favour ever:

Take this measurement to your eye doctor/dispensing optician and request a single-prescription pair of eyeglasses. Go cheap. Cheapest, nerdiest frames, no lens coatings, none of the extra crap they try to sell you to boost the price to $500+. They'll wanna know the distance to your keyboard. Tell 'em the same distance as to your monitor. The real Battle of Britain pilots didn't gaze at their keyboards in a dogfight, and neither do you! The way we cock our heads using TrackIR really goofs up our eyeball focussing when trying to look out the top part of our bifocals as we squint looking for single-pixel dots. (This is a similar principle to prescription shooting glasses, where you want the front sight of your longarm (or sidearm if you use a Weaver or Isosceles stance) to be in crisp focus at the accepted sacrifice of your rear sight and target being slightly out of focus). Your kill count will soar, I guarantee it! :devilish:

IonicRipper
Jan-11-2013, 16:52
Would that profile work with TrackIR v5?

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-11-2013, 17:13
Sure! At least, it works fine with my own TrackIR5.

IonicRipper
Jan-11-2013, 17:44
I gave it a try but i find its too sensitive at first, i think its hard to stay lined up with the sights.

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-11-2013, 17:52
I gave it a try but i find its too sensitive at first, i think its hard to stay lined up with the sights.

It is. With the Warthog HOTAS I used Thrustmaster's TARGET software to program a button to freeze the sight reticle in the centered position and zoom in at the same time for precision aiming. When the button is released your view zooms back out and the TrackIR is unpaused again. Otherwise I agree that you're chasing the reticle all over the place.

LuseKofte
Jan-11-2013, 18:49
I got trakIr 5 with pro clip, Right away you should tape the swivel connection. It will break soon, I am using my second now.
The proclip does not work in sunlight either, but is not so sensitive to light.
I will go back to reflector now when I have moved my rig down to a small locker.
Best of luck with it, cant live without it myself. I would not bother fly sim without it

IonicRipper
Jan-11-2013, 19:31
Actually i only got my TrackIR with the original clip. It worked great up to now so i don't think i'll ever be needing the pro clip.

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-11-2013, 21:17
@ Bliss
A little OT but I noticed your SG in the picture, what year is it? I got a 74 SG myself.

Gotta love the SG! Mine's a 2006 that actually well broken in :D

Roblex
Jan-12-2013, 02:27

I programmed in a dead area so I can move my head about 5 degrees either side and up or down with nothing moving. I can wobble my head around the small amounts a person naturally does when looking at a screen without moving the screen then slightly more positive movements to look over my shoulder etc. I made a bigger dead spot for 'X' which is sliding sideways (and the main thing to move your sights out of whack) then quite a steep curve after that as I find that you don't often want to move sideways a small amount, you usually move sideways to lean out of the cockpit while taxiing or look round a canopy spar. Now to look down the side of my plane I have to shift about 2 inches sideways which is fine as you don't do it much in combat. I disabled the Roll as in real life you lean your head sideways to get lateral movement and TiR does not work that way, that is what X is for. Rolling just rotates around a central axis and disorients you. Maybe roll helps in a space combat sim?
Whatever your settings you always need the 're-center' somewhere quickly accessible in case you manage to permanently shift in your seat in the excitement of combat ;) I did program the 'suspend Tir' button as well but I found I rarely used it apart from when setting my instruments before taking off when head wobble can be annoying and the space bar 'look at dials' command solves most of that issue anyway.

The other thing I find invaluable combined with TiR is programming the unused hat button to give me zoom. I have a bit of zoom via the Z axis on TiR to check small instruments but the hat button allows me to zoom right in to a target and right out as far as I want. I did used to have three buttons set for gunsight, normal & wide and flew that way for ages but I find variable zoom much better as sometimes you want to set an exact level of zoom. I use the free JoyToKey for that; it took about 2 minutes to set up zoom via that using a simple three step guide I found on this forum somewhere.

HurricaneHarvest
Jan-12-2013, 05:59
I don't, still have buttons setup on my joystick which combined with small movements of the aircraft does the job. But Tracker does look good. if only CLOD had some future ... sigh

HH.

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-12-2013, 09:53
Stick around, HH...the future of CLOD is very bright here at ATAG! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-12-2013, 10:04
I programmed in a dead area so I can move my head about 5 degrees either side and up or down with nothing moving. I can wobble my head around the small amounts a person naturally does when looking at a screen without moving the screen then slightly more positive movements to look over my shoulder etc. I made a bigger dead spot for 'X' which is sliding sideways (and the main thing to move your sights out of whack) then quite a steep curve after that as I find that you don't often want to move sideways a small amount, you usually move sideways to lean out of the cockpit while taxiing or look round a canopy spar. Now to look down the side of my plane I have to shift about 2 inches sideways which is fine as you don't do it much in combat. I disabled the Roll as in real life you lean your head sideways to get lateral movement and TiR does not work that way, that is what X is for. Rolling just rotates around a central axis and disorients you. Maybe roll helps in a space combat sim?
Whatever your settings you always need the 're-center' somewhere quickly accessible in case you manage to permanently shift in your seat in the excitement of combat ;) I did program the 'suspend Tir' button as well but I found I rarely used it apart from when setting my instruments before taking off when head wobble can be annoying and the space bar 'look at dials' command solves most of that issue anyway.

The other thing I find invaluable combined with TiR is programming the unused hat button to give me zoom. I have a bit of zoom via the Z axis on TiR to check small instruments but the hat button allows me to zoom right in to a target and right out as far as I want. I did used to have three buttons set for gunsight, normal & wide and flew that way for ages but I find variable zoom much better as sometimes you want to set an exact level of zoom. I use the free JoyToKey for that; it took about 2 minutes to set up zoom via that using a simple three step guide I found on this forum somewhere.

Great post, Roblex. I'll be having another look at Charvel's profile to do a little tweaking as you describe. I've tried other profiles but find, for me, that they don't seem as "quick" as Charvel's, but Charvel's profile does seem to "wander" a bit when I return back to looking forward. I find myself pressing the re-center button far too often as a result.

I use zoom a lot, since it's so easy to lose track of a contact-dot when going instantly from 90 POV to 30 POV. Costly in a dogfight. It's puzzling that this feature was not made readily available as a menu option for a simple key press in CLOD.

Thx for sharing this info.

IonicRipper
Jan-12-2013, 10:36
For now i have my trim settings on the hat switch but i might like to try using it for zooming. As you said snapper, i sometimes loose my target by switching to fov30. Is there any way of setting the hat switch to zoom without any additional programs? I have enough background programs running, i would rather not add any.

P.S. Snapper, check your PMs :salute:

Logan
Jan-13-2013, 16:13
Gotta love the SG! Mine's a 2006 that actually well broken in :D
On stage 2002 Richmond VA(no, not my hair color, its the lights :D)
http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/blackwolf_927/wolf1.jpg
And now back to the Track IR!

Toasted_Toad
Jan-25-2013, 21:45
As we strayed onto SG's mine is an '02 (with an '82 LPC and '81 E2 Explorer)

Logan
Jan-27-2013, 08:48
Nice looking group there TT!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Feb-18-2013, 17:39
I just ordered track IR 5 last night. I just can't hang onto the contact with the hat switch when someone is shooting at me and we're dancing. I'm sold just watching the videos posted where the pilot was using it. It disadvantage not having it me thinks.
PS: the gaming desk and that other obutto cockpit is way cool!

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-18-2013, 19:25
I just ordered track IR 5 last night. I just can't hang onto the contact with the hat switch when someone is shooting at me and we're dancing. I'm sold just watching the videos posted where the pilot was using it. It disadvantage not having it me thinks.
PS: the gaming desk and that other obutto cockpit is way cool!

You know, after Track IR is when the addiction sets in. :D You won't know how you flew without it before. And if you play games like ARMA, it works there as well. :thumbsup:

Logan
Feb-18-2013, 23:21
I use zoom a lot, since it's so easy to lose track of a contact-dot when going instantly from 90 POV to 30 POV. Costly in a dogfight. It's puzzling that this feature was not made readily available as a menu option for a simple key press in CLOD.

Sounds like another one to add to the "To do list" for Team Fusion. ROF has the zoom you can key to a axis/button and it gives you the same thing. It is nice to zoom as much or as little as you want not just click through the FOV's (like I do now and always did in '46)

sw1ive
Feb-22-2013, 16:27
I will ask something els...

what I need first???

a) Rudder Pettals
b) TrackIR5

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-22-2013, 17:14
I will ask something els...

what I need first???

a) Rudder Pettals
b) TrackIR5

Track IR would be 1st on my list.

What is your native language sw1ive? There are many people from all over the world here. Don't be afraid to ask questions with your native language if you're not strong in English.

Logan
Feb-23-2013, 11:59
Yes, go for the Track IR first!

sw1ive
Feb-27-2013, 14:54
Track IR would be 1st on my list.

What is your native language sw1ive? There are many people from all over the world here. Don't be afraid to ask questions with your native language if you're not strong in English.

Ι will listen to your advice !!! Track IR would be 1st on list...

I make my cockpit of wood, so now, I am out of money project...

about my native language is Greek and my country is Hellas.

dm3lions
Mar-20-2013, 10:06
Hi,

I'm playing using facetracknoir v1.60 and a ps3 eye camera. The camera cost me £5.00 second hand and the software is free (although donation recommended). It works great for me. I originally set it up for IL2 which I will admit took a few hours to perfect. The profile from IL2 works equally well in CLOD if not better without any amendments at all though. My computer isn't particularly quick either and I haven't noticed a performance dip compared to when it is deactivated.

Cheers,
Dan

Black
Mar-20-2013, 11:47
I am playing without Track IR, i might get one in the future but at the moment, and for the last years, i never felt that i need it. Once you get used to the coolie hat on the joystick and bind a key for "reset view" its just as quick as Track IR. I don't have problems nowadays keeping an eye on an enemy even in the heat of a dogfight with constant direction changes! I actually planned to upgrade my stuff with predals, a Thrustmaster Warthog and track ir but in the end I bought a new guitar for the money :thumbsup:

Osprey
Mar-20-2013, 18:29
Oh new guitar! Definitely worth the extra cash. What did you get? There are quite a few musicians in ACG too, Robo, Pitti, Gromic and Ape all play.

I own these babies
Maverick F3 (don't make them anymore but check the reviews: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/maverick/f-3/index.html)

Fret King Eclat

And here's a picture of Dave Grohl I took in 2011 @ Milton Keynes just for the hell of it.

PS, when you get pedals you can't go wrong with Saitek Pro ones.

Black
Mar-20-2013, 19:38
Oh new guitar! Definitely worth the extra cash. What did you get? There are quite a few musicians in ACG too, Robo, Pitti, Gromic and Ape all play.

I own these babies
Maverick F3 (don't make them anymore but check the reviews: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/maverick/f-3/index.html)

Fret King Eclat

And here's a picture of Dave Grohl I took in 2011 @ Milton Keynes just for the hell of it.

I bought an LTD MH 350 NT in see thru black, METAL!!! :-P Perfect workhorse for everydays riffing exercise :thumbsup:

1lokos
Mar-20-2013, 20:52
I am playing without Track IR, i might get one in the future but at the moment, and for the last years, i never felt that i need it. Once you get used to the coolie hat on the joystick and bind a key for "reset view" its just as quick as Track IR. I don't have problems nowadays keeping an eye on an enemy even in the heat of a dogfight with constant direction changes! I actually planned to upgrade my stuff with predals, a Thrustmaster Warthog and track ir but in the end I bought a new guitar for the money :thumbsup:

Hey Black,

If you dont use TrackIr, like me (despite having purchased one, I could not get used) a good alternative is NewView, that besides smooth HAT panning, allow 6DOF with keyboard.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3959/6dof2c.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9783/6dof3.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2330/6dof4.jpg

Sokol1

Black
Mar-21-2013, 04:29
Hey Black,

If you dont use TrackIr, like me (despite having purchased one, I could not get used) a good alternative is NewView, that besides smooth HAT panning, allow 6DOF with keyboard.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3959/6dof2c.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9783/6dof3.jpg
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2330/6dof4.jpg

Sokol1

Thanks for that, I will check it out!

Osprey
Mar-21-2013, 11:51
Or freetrack, use the PS3 camera wit hthe IR filter stripped out - does a great job, probably better than TIR tbh

LTD MH 350 NT, very nice :)

ATAG_Slipstream
Mar-21-2013, 13:44

I own these babies

Fret King Eclat

Nice collection of guitars there Osprey!

I only have one at the moment, but its a diamond. The Peavey Raptor HSH, It has great acoustics and light as a feather, but I've just switched to playing bass in my band so now it feels like I have an anvil hanging from my shoulders!!!