PDA

View Full Version : Stats not tallied at times.

Catseye
Jan-06-2013, 22:17
Hi Guys,
I've flown several missions over the last month or so on the cross channel map and intercepted bombers well inland over France downing at least 3 sometimes 4. However, periodically, I receive no kill stats within the Netstats columns for them. It happens for any bomber type. I can confirm visually that they are going down and looking at the damage stats the amount of damage is fatal. Some of them even have fuel tank on fire or tail section separated.

Cheers,
Cats . . .

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-06-2013, 23:36
Hmm,

Don't really know what to tell you, Catseye. The way the stats work, is through recording and compiling databases. I don't know how close this is to real time or how often it updates/parsers a new database. This is done for obvious performance reasons. The issue may be that a mission is ending before the latest database was parsed, a bug in the game (no way :D), or could have been a time when the stats DB was down because of an error. I really don't know.

Catseye
Jan-07-2013, 12:44
Hmm,

Don't really know what to tell you, Catseye. The way the stats work, is through recording and compiling databases. I don't know how close this is to real time or how often it updates/parsers a new database. This is done for obvious performance reasons. The issue may be that a mission is ending before the latest database was parsed, a bug in the game (no way :D), or could have been a time when the stats DB was down because of an error. I really don't know.

I thought also that it might be a parser issue and watched for a period of about 10 minutes or so after without any results changing.

What I do notice though, is that if no tally comes up on the first bomber downed, then no other notifications will be received until I re-spawn - regardless of the type of aircraft I may down during that flight. After respawn, and continuing to fly for lets say another hour or so, it will still not tally the downed aircraft but will tally any new stats after the respawn.

Just something I noticed.

Cheers

ps: I heard on TS yesterday someone complaining that they didn't get credit for a kill. (re-phrased for clarity :))

EAF51/155_TonyRule
Feb-03-2013, 21:31
Hi Guys,
I've flown several missions over the last month or so on the cross channel map and intercepted bombers well inland over France downing at least 3 sometimes 4. However, periodically, I receive no kill stats within the Netstats columns for them. It happens for any bomber type. I can confirm visually that they are going down and looking at the damage stats the amount of damage is fatal. Some of them even have fuel tank on fire or tail section separated.

Cheers,
Cats . . .

Same issue here

II/JG53 Rolf
Feb-09-2013, 17:09
I have flown about 10 sorties, not mentioned in stats.

miky
Feb-09-2013, 17:22
Same issue here, about 20 flights (or more) not mentioned in stats. Stats frozen on 4 sorties (=MG=MikIL online).

ATAG_JTDawg
Feb-09-2013, 18:54
it stopped 3 days ago ,after midnight , didn't want to bother anyone as all are busy, with this an that , but on the plus side i only show 4 deaths so far this month , :)

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-09-2013, 20:53
Just checked: mine have updated! :jump:

:)

DK_
Feb-09-2013, 20:54
Just checked: mine have updated! :jump:

:)

Same here, there was an update today to my stats. Doesn't have any land kills from some bombing missions earlier in the week, but that's okay.

miky
Feb-09-2013, 23:56
Also mine have updated, thanks.

ATAG_JTDawg
Feb-10-2013, 00:41
lol great now up to 6 deaths :ind:

EAF51/155_TonyRule
Feb-10-2013, 18:08
This is what happens when i kill an AI (yesterday on ATAG server):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFMCsMVSS7U&list=UUrx3mMKixLiSKVuRS4Ic9ag&index=1