PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys

BravoFxTrt
Jan-08-2013, 00:14
From Fort Worth Texas, I decided to join and thanks to Bliss for pushing my registration through, Thanks Bliss. But Im here and its a very nice home yall have here. Im an admin at SAS 1946 so im keen on Forums stuff.

Its great to be here and joining a cool group of Simmer's Thanks for having me.

"Bravo":)

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-08-2013, 00:17
Hey Bravo

Welcome to our home!

I'm actually at Ft. Bliss at the moment (ironic I know :) ).

We have quite a few Texans here so watch out, even some from Dallas :D

:salute:

LuseKofte
Jan-08-2013, 00:49
Yes, this is my mate from SAS team, you guys might have to watch out. I think we are dragging everyone doing Clod from SAS site with us :)
Bravo , now we can be wingmen :thumbsup:

ATAG_Slipstream
Jan-08-2013, 00:50
Hi Bravo,

Welcome :thumbsup:

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-08-2013, 00:51
:)

Good! When you guys gonna help join the modding team? Plenty to do in Cliffs :D

LuseKofte
Jan-08-2013, 02:29
I am afraid I am not much of a modder, Me and Bravo just Admin the SAS site along with a few good Coders and 3D artist. We just manage to get our Clod section under control by removing Trolls and are working for a wider interest in this SIm over at our site. It has been deemed down under by most people.
This site provide a big help for those of us seeing this Sim wonderful features and good qualities. And the friendly atmosphere here sure will make it easier to get people to try it out. The future of this Sim rely as all other by the interest it get. And I will work for increasing this interest now when I now it got a home. If I can get some of our active modders to contribute here I would be glad

ATAG_Septic
Jan-08-2013, 03:16
From Fort Worth Texas, I decided to join and thanks to Bliss for pushing my registration through, Thanks Bliss. But Im here and its a very nice home yall have here. Im an admin at SAS 1946 so im keen on Forums stuff.

Its great to be here and joining a cool group of Simmer's Thanks for having me.

"Bravo":)

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Septic.

HolyGrail
Jan-08-2013, 08:05
Hello BravoFxTrt ,
what took you so long ? :D
Welcome ! have fun and buckle up for a wild ride :)
I am already under doctor's supervision for CLODO addiction :recon:

:salute: HG

BravoFxTrt
Jan-09-2013, 16:56
Thanks for the warm welcome Guys, and Holy Grail how have you been doing Mate, I tell you its a small world we live in but I woudlnt trade it for any thing, IL2 Rocks, both 1946 and CloD ~S~:D

p.s., Im not a Modder but I sure love using them, Thanks to all Modders you make dreams come true for all of us!

II/JG53_TarJak
Jan-09-2013, 17:38
Welcome BravoFoxTrot. Good to see you've made it over here.

HolyGrail
Jan-09-2013, 19:00
Thx BravoFxTrt for asking , have been doing great :D ,
so true , IL-2 1946 and SAS will always be a special part of our lives .
What an adrenalin rush since 2001 and now CloD is about
to get a nice makeover and a lot of us here at ATAG are really excited about it.
It's like getting a new girlfriend I guess :-P :laugh:

:salute: HG

LuseKofte
Jan-10-2013, 09:58
For the first time I bought Clod it make sense, When I tryed your online server I was sold. Noone have noticed me much in there but this week I have tested out all bombers, and learn how to maintain and use the engines, trim and level bombing. Actually been there many hours
I will try to be good at this.
Love the server of yours and this site