PDA

View Full Version : Ditto London Ruft - thank Freya

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-20-2018, 18:26
Obviously biased but thanks for reserrecting this map Freya.

Only had time for a quick saw-teeee and noticed a couple of things.

Only place i could find FB -110s was Eastchurch. Only C6s and fighter variants available elsewhere. If this is by design no probs.

Blue mission briefing available in game via map is truncated and seems to be missing a lot of tgt info.

One player (old crow) noted rubber banding soon after map started (low player numbers). I had one combat with spit near gravesend and didnt notice any. But had to leave game shortly afterwards so couldnt explore any further.

Thanks again Freya

Ezzie

ATAG_Freya
Apr-20-2018, 21:05
I just sent it to Oskar, he was going to fix some things for it. I'll also have a look at the 110fb availability and briefing too, and we'll eventually end up with final sent in. Thanks Oskar! ~S~

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-20-2018, 23:12
Thanks Oskar and thanks Freya.

ATAG_Pattle
Apr-21-2018, 00:55
Great to have the map back in circulation. Thanks guy :thumbsup:

ATAG_Barn Swallow
Jun-18-2018, 16:33
Hello guys,
It happened already two times on this map in June (not only for me).
After loading and choosing side there was not white airfield to choose and spawn the plane. There was one player with plane on Red side at the beginning and others after joining to server could not spawn planes. Re-join to server was not a solution.

Regards
Barn

ATAG_Oskar
Jun-18-2018, 17:02
Hello guys,
It happened already two times on this map in June (not only for me).
After loading and choosing side there was not white airfield to choose and spawn the plane. There was one player with plane on Red side at the beginning and others after joining to server could not spawn planes. Re-join to server was not a solution.

Regards
Barn

I was on London Ruft an hour ago and it worked fine. Now there are no spawn points.

I've sent a fix to Kiwi.

ATAG_Ezzie
Jul-23-2018, 23:21
Looks like this problem is back.

Ruft came on the server OK at 1000 (Oz time Tuesday 24 July) and was working fine till i left the game at 1130 ish. After doing some errands i went to log back in the game at 1300 (still around 10-15 players playing) and there were no white airfields available for either side to spawn into. TS chat revealed that only Gravesend and Eastchurch had been taken out and there was ~ 40 mins left to run in the game and neither side had rolled the map.

One possibility - maybe? - is that when either Gravesend or Eastchurch were taken out the coding under the hood for taking them out also took out all the other spawn airfields?

Just highlighting this hoping someone can take a look

Ezzie

PS Just wondering if there are a couple of different versions of this map on the rotation (ie the one with Oskar's fixes and one that doesnt have them?)

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Jul-23-2018, 23:36
Thanks Ezzie, map has been taken off the rotation for the time being and we'll take a look at it :salute:

ATAG_Ezzie
Jul-23-2018, 23:54
Thanks Ezzie, map has been taken off the rotation for the time being and we'll take a look at it :salute:

Thanks Kiwi.

Ezzie