o7 :salute:

ATAG_Vampire
Apr-25-2018, 10:47
OK pre-ordered!

Look forward to 23 May and joining up with some of you. :thumbsup:

9./JG52 Sturm
Apr-25-2018, 15:03
Will be pre-ordering in the next few days. Should be great.

ATAG_Pattle
Apr-26-2018, 09:42
Is there a single player campaign for this Vamps?

Foul Ole Ron
Apr-26-2018, 09:49
Don't think so. MP focused game like Squad.

ATAG_Vampire
Apr-26-2018, 10:52
Is there a single player campaign for this Vamps?

As Ron says Pat no SP at the mo.

It's team based MP with participants forming teams with a squad/platoon leader, rifleman, medic and so on.

Check out some of the YouTube vids, it looks really good. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Scones
Apr-26-2018, 16:09
Hey, Vamps!

I've just come from watching a few vids on YouTube. It looks to be a really interesting game, considering the focus on historical accuracy, and the events of Operation Market Garden.

It will require 'cohesion, communication, and teamwork'. How many people would be needed to make an effective team, anyway?

:salute:

ATAG_Vampire
Apr-26-2018, 19:21
Hi Sconsey!

The effort the devs have put into the historical accuracy is one of the things that draws me to 'Post Scriptum'.

I feel this title is not a 'run of the mill' FPS. I have always had an interest in Operation Market Garden and from what I have seen so far this game captures the geographical location where the action took place in great detail as it does with the weapons, uniforms, vehicles and sounds.

It is based on 'Squad' which is set in a modern scenario. I have never played it but the concept in Post Scriptum appears to be the same.

As you rightly say 'cohesion, comms and teamwork, along with planning and tactics look like a must. I reakon between 4 to 6 in a team, something that equates to a British Army section, would be good. Anymore and it might get a bit unwealdy. :thumbsup:

Tvrdi
Apr-27-2018, 08:02
This is a Squad with WW2 skin and items. If you like Squad - go ahead.

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-27-2018, 08:26
I'm looking at this one as well...been looking for a good fps. This might be it.

Tvrdi
Apr-27-2018, 09:52
I'm looking at this one as well...been looking for a good fps. This might be it.

I must admit Im greatly enjoying PUBG battle royale, specially when in duo, 3 or 4 man squad...didnt think I will ever again enjoy FPS-ish title as I did long ago...

ATAG_Ribbs
Apr-27-2018, 15:52
Tvrdi... I had to Google what PUBG was...does that make me square..like Mr Seas dancing? :hide::getaway:

Tvrdi
Apr-27-2018, 17:27
Tvrdi... I had to Google what PUBG was...does that make me square..like Mr Seas dancing? :hide::getaway:

LOL

In case you didnt google right. Its Playerunknown`s battlegrounds

1lokos
Apr-27-2018, 19:05
PUBG = CS in a more open map. :D

https://youtu.be/1bXqQsfsbQI