PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys still do campaings?

Speedbird48
Apr-23-2018, 11:53
Looking at the forums the only campaigns I see are from last year. Did this community die? Or am I doing something wrong. It would be a shame if so

1lokos
Apr-23-2018, 13:44
Recently SD_MBen upload a mini-campaign. Before the last is Dunkirk from Piper_Kiev.

But until CloD AI and commands get fixed there's no much incentive for guys make SP campaigns.

ATAG_Freya
Apr-23-2018, 14:24
And if you mean the multiplayer ones, things are at a bit of a stand-still here at ATAG. I think we only have server 1 for the time being, so some players have put together events and make a hell of a good time out of it. (erm.. like BOO and Drock!) In fact, any community member who wants to put something together would get heaps of players into it, as many of us do enjoy the events and campaigns. So if you or anyone wants to get something going - have at it! I suppose there is the possibility of a structured campaign on server 2 in the future as well, but not likely anytime soon.

ATAG_Hawk
Apr-26-2018, 05:44
And if you mean the multiplayer ones, things are at a bit of a stand-still here at ATAG. I think we only have server 1 for the time being, so some players have put together events and make a hell of a good time out of it. (erm.. like BOO and Drock!) In fact, any community member who wants to put something together would get heaps of players into it, as many of us do enjoy the events and campaigns. So if you or anyone wants to get something going - have at it! I suppose there is the possibility of a structured campaign on server 2 in the future as well, but not likely anytime soon.

Would be interested in a Bomber campaign.

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Apr-26-2018, 06:28
TWC have got a nice bomber and fighter campaign running and it's a real shame they don't get a higher magnitude of use, they're well worth checking out.

TWC_Fatal_Error
Apr-30-2018, 08:39
Thanks for the plug Kiwi

We are currently testing the Tactical server to roll maps in both directions if all main targets are hit.You can use tab/4/4 for main objectives
destroy all the mains and roll the map for your team. Maps available on twc forum and on twcclan.com (http://www.twcclan.com) Tactical Server and Maps
Successfully defend the targets and the enemy has no chance to roll the map. 6 hour time frame into darkness runway lights for home bound aircraft Good luck

Please understand we are testing once testing is complete all airSpawns will go away they are there for testing only

ATAG_Walstein
Jul-14-2022, 08:40
Looking at the forums the only campaigns I see are from last year. Did this community die? Or am I doing something wrong. It would be a shame if so

Good day, Speedbird48!:salute:

I am interested in trying to create a small campaign. There is one particular thing I would like to make. I am talking about a system of missions (Mis.) as follows:

Missions in campaign:
Mis.1, Mis.2 Mis.3
Mis.4 Mis.5 Mis.6 Mis.7 Mis.8
Mis.9
Mis.10 Mis.11
etc.
etc.
etc.

I created these kind of minicampaigns years ago with the old (original Oleg Maddox´s) IL-2 and I found it very nice. My problem now is, that I do not know how to put the files together and how I should write the conf. file. I have seen instructions somewhere, but I am impatient to spend time to find them again. That is why I am asking if anyone could advice me:

How to organize the missions in the Campaign folder.

If this is doable, I would be happy to share that campaign he providing I can stylize and finalize it.

Thank you... in advance,
Walstein

Bonditaria
Jul-14-2022, 09:29
how to put the files together and how I should write the conf. file.
Walstein

go to link and download
Il2 Cliffs of Dover Full Mission Builder
A guide to single-player mission building
https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34051&p=373370&viewfull=1#post373370

read from page 75

ATAG_Lenny
Jul-14-2022, 09:49
There is a whole series of videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-PMgaJMwk&list=PL4XRLs3cyWQsHe45f7Ui6YB5OFBpryYiM

Paul