PDA

View Full Version : Multi Screen Bug ClOD Blitz

DOWNEAST
Apr-23-2018, 17:36
I wonder if other multi screen users have the same issue of overly large map and cockpit presentation using Blitz? I would like to hear from others with multi screen surround that do/have and if there is a solution. This did not happen in the earlier versons of ClOD. In ClOD before the Blitz upgrade the map and cockpit toggle presentation always showed up normal size in the far left monitor only. Is there a bug in Blitz causing this anomaly and is there a resolution to fix it? See the following views that show the conditions I receive:

:S

ATAG_kiwiflieger
Apr-23-2018, 18:19
The map you might be able to fix by dragging the edges around until you have it where you want, but I'm not sure whether the "Wonder Woman' view can be altered for multi-displays.

That's one hell of a nice setup BTW :thumbsup:

=Devlin=
Apr-24-2018, 07:53
Like kiwiflieger said, I just resize mine by dragging around the edges of the map. I dont use the HUD display so not sure on that one ( I have down on my hat switch set to look down in the cockpit for checking the gauges ) Hope this helps :)

DOWNEAST
Apr-25-2018, 10:22
Like kiwiflieger said, I just resize mine by dragging around the edges of the map. I dont use the HUD display so not sure on that one ( I have down on my hat switch set to look down in the cockpit for checking the gauges ) Hope this helps :)

Thanks Devlin and Kiwiflieger, dragging the edges of the map border solved the issue with the large three screen map display. I was able to slide it over to the left monitor and the size that suits me as you both suggested. :doh: Don't know why I didn't think and try this myself before posting.

It is another story for the cockpit view, that won't change. It is strange the problem didn't exist for me before i loaded and started using "Blitz". I will look throgh my .ini files and see if there are any clues.