PDA

View Full Version : KEGETY Konfusion

Blitzen
Jan-09-2013, 15:03
Can someone walk me through this? Speak to me as if I was an ignorant child,please.I get lost just reading the readme...I'm lost on step #1.My CloD is a nicely working install & I don't want to screw it up,still I have a feeling that this utility will be very useful for future mods or JSGME...:recon:

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-09-2013, 16:45
This is a tool made to look at SFS files. I wouldn't bother playing around with it as yes, you could screw up your game, but more importantly that tool will no longer work after our patch. SFS files also house the flight models, and we are making sure those will not be able to be changed for the online world.

Stirwenn
Jan-09-2013, 18:09
Dear Bliss, rumours are spreading the net about the ATAG's patch and i already have a request from my squad : do you prepare an easy install tool set-up ? could we expect an easy updater as most of us know with HSFX ?
Thx all modders to keep this game alive.

Blitzen
Jan-09-2013, 18:21
This is a tool made to look at SFS files. I wouldn't bother playing around with it as yes, you could screw up your game, but more importantly that tool will no longer work after our patch. SFS files also house the flight models, and we are making sure those will not be able to be changed for the online world.

Oh thank you for such good advice ...the download has been sitting there on my desktop toturing me ever since I downloaded it with the cloud improvement mod I found here atATAG.now....I can just put it in the trash can!:grrr: