PDA

View Full Version : Just to clear up any confusion. . .

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-10-2013, 01:13
Everyone,

If you were unaware, the modding team is composed of many people from different groups, squads, and individual talents to make up a community of modders. A very small percentage of the team is from the ATAG squad. Those members whose names are in purple are the team members. I see a lot of posts thanking ATAG, but it's the community from all different aspects and areas that make up the group.

Sure, our group forums are here. We use the TS here, and testing using our 2nd server, but in case you didn't already know, this is a community effort.

We may come up with a name for ourselves or it may stay ATAG because of the sponsoring, but just realize ATAG isn't the only ones working here. It's members from the ATAG community.

If someone has a catchy name for the bunch, we may just use it. :D

Logan
Jan-10-2013, 03:40
How about just calling the mod team "The ATAG mod community"? It says it all, ATAG has a part in it but so does the community of modders. Or:
CLODMODS
BOBMODS
MODS INC
IBFIXNSTUFF :D Kind of like that one.
or just, The Community.
A few of the top of my head.

Ataros
Jan-10-2013, 04:57
CMOD - the modded game
CMOD Team - the devs

))

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jan-10-2013, 05:07
My suggested name:

SRT: "Seeloewe Reparatur-Team" / "Sealion Repair Team"

ATAG_Septic
Jan-10-2013, 05:37
I'll always think of them as "The Boffins", which I believe is contemporary with the period?

Maybe "The Heroes"? :)

Septic.

ATAG_Colander
Jan-10-2013, 09:30
How about this one:
"The future receptacles of complaints"

:)

BH_woodstock
Jan-10-2013, 10:14
The CloD Squad (as in old tv show "the mod squad")

il_corleone
Jan-10-2013, 10:19
P.R.H Project Rebirth

HolyGrail
Jan-10-2013, 11:18
L.O.L. that was a good one Colander :D

Mysticpuma
Jan-10-2013, 14:08
Modsters Inc.

Meusli
Jan-10-2013, 17:55
Waah! I want more screen shots to look at. :grrr:

ATAG_JTDawg
Jan-10-2013, 19:49
The CloD Squad (as in old tv show "the mod squad")

+1 lol , i would hope the flyers of this game ,would not go Colander answer (funny ) but hopefully they remember who they bought the game from , an post positive things , most of us know ATAG is just the hub of what is going on , an from the hours of reading i've already done , hats off an a big thanks to the CLOD SQUAD , :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-10-2013, 21:07
+1 to the CLOD SQUAD! It has a certain ring to it. :thumbsup:

Kudos to everyone doing the hard work on this!

LizLemon
Jan-10-2013, 21:25
Waah! I want more screen shots to look at. :grrr:

2 weeks....

Sorry, I couldn't help myself

71st_AH_Vertigo
Jan-10-2013, 23:13
Long live the clod squad!!!

v

mugen
Jan-11-2013, 00:33
Hi all,

what you think of:

CoD CEE = Cliffs of Dover Community Enthusiasts Edition/Expansion

:party2:

Logan
Jan-11-2013, 03:23
+1 on the CLOD SQUAD!

sfuchs
Jan-11-2013, 06:48
Project Phoenix :whacky4:

TURK_Enlem
Jan-11-2013, 07:34
CODaMOD
or
MODaCOD

OBT~Mikmak
Jan-11-2013, 14:22
COD Phoenix

6BL-Bird-Dog
Jan-11-2013, 17:13
Team Clodifiers :)

Marco
Jan-11-2013, 18:00
How about just lifting something from WW2 and calling them the 'Special Operations Executive' or SOE for short. It somehow seems to fit with what they're trying to achieve.

~S~

nacy
Jan-11-2013, 19:02
ATAG-Mod ?
Mod-ATAG ?

JG53_Valantine
Jan-12-2013, 07:55
Moddox Games - "the 2 week brigade"

V

HolyGrail
Jan-12-2013, 08:41
CLODO Vendetta :-P

I hope Jason is not reading this :D

ATAG_Slipstream
Jan-12-2013, 08:56
CLODO Vendetta :-P

I hope Jason is not reading this :D

Thread Closed

roflmao

ATAG_Headshot
Jan-13-2013, 12:43
I like CLOD SQUAD!

thee_oddball
Jan-13-2013, 16:12
The CLODiators.....we who are about to MOD SALUTE you!:D

ATAG_Slipstream
Jan-14-2013, 10:33
Team Fusion.

To represent all of the modding nuclei from the community who have collided together in the ATAG reactor to create a big bang!

Well hopefully :thumbsup:

HolyGrail
Jan-14-2013, 10:52
A good one Slipstream ! :thumbsup:
but I am afraid soon guys will be calling us " Team Confusion " roflmao

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jan-14-2013, 11:06
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mod_(subculture)

LuseKofte
Jan-14-2013, 11:52
Modders in IL2 was looked upon as pirates
what about "Tweak Pirates"

Jaws
Jan-14-2013, 19:51
The CLODoholics :D

ATAG_JTDawg
Jan-14-2013, 20:45
A good one Slipstream ! :thumbsup:
but I am afraid soon guys will be calling us " Team Confusion " roflmao

roflmao

LG1.Farber
Feb-01-2013, 19:40
Ahh, I have just found this, I asked a question in the update thread but no one answered. Maybe make it a sticky? - as it explains allot? :thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-04-2013, 16:45
Ahh, I have just found this, I asked a question in the update thread but no one answered. Maybe make it a sticky? - as it explains allot? :thumbsup:

Good idea. :thumbsup:

Done! :D

BSS_Tintin
Nov-04-2013, 13:11
How about commemorating those young pilots, and keeping with the current abbrevation at the same time?

'The Few'

Churchill: "Never, in the field of human conflict, was so much owed by so many to so few."

Me: Never, in the field of human caper, was....etc. :thumbsup:

Down side; there where a lot of equally brave Luftwaffe pilots who took part in the struggle as well... and this would sort of be too one-sided I guess...

S! Tintin

Zisi
Feb-13-2014, 14:32
Everyone,

If you were unaware, the modding team is composed of many people from different groups, squads, and individual talents to make up a community of modders. A very small percentage of the team is from the ATAG squad. Those members whose names are in purple are the team members. I see a lot of posts thanking ATAG, but it's the community from all different aspects and areas that make up the group.

Sure, our group forums are here. We use the TS here, and testing using our 2nd server, but in case you didn't already know, this is a community effort.

We may come up with a name for ourselves or it may stay ATAG because of the sponsoring, but just realize ATAG isn't the only ones working here. It's members from the ATAG community.

If someone has a catchy name for the bunch, we may just use it. :D

Thanks for clearing up the confusion...... But now i really am confused. XD

I thought we had a name for the modding team: Team Fusion

The leadership of the ATAG community, server providers, website, etc: ATAG

Lastly, and perhaps this is what you are getting at. Those that are not atag members that have contributed, perhaps maps or other things? If you want to give such people a forum title or something, how about simply "Contributor"

71st_AH_Eagle
Feb-15-2014, 10:36
Thanks for clearing up the confusion...... But now i really am confused. XD

I thought we had a name for the modding team: Team Fusion

The leadership of the ATAG community, server providers, website, etc: ATAG

Lastly, and perhaps this is what you are getting at. Those that are not atag members that have contributed, perhaps maps or other things? If you want to give such people a forum title or something, how about simply "Contributor"

Zisi, if you read through the thread, you can see that the name of Team Fusion originated in this thread so that's the origin of where Team Fusion comes from.

Hopes this clears the confusion.
Eagle

Zisi
Feb-17-2014, 12:29
Zisi, if you read through the thread, you can see that the name of Team Fusion originated in this thread so that's the origin of where Team Fusion comes from.

Hopes this clears the confusion.
Eagle

oops, I wonder how I stumbled on it, I must have looked at the date and misread the year.. Sorry about that. It might be a good idea to unsticky this or have the OP clarify the end result.

Pirabee
Feb-25-2014, 16:41
How about "MOD-MEN"? :P

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-25-2014, 19:34
How about "MOD-MEN"? :P

:glaughter:

Throweight
May-21-2014, 19:24
I think ATAG has a distinct military character, much like SEAD or ALPHA. I like it.