PDA

View Full Version : ATAG_fastfed in Post Scriptum?

ATAG_Vampire
May-31-2018, 16:42
Spotted an ATAG_fastfed in a Post Scriptum video by PhlyDaily.

Cannot see anyone in the Roster with that name anymore.

Did we have an ATAG_fastfed at any time? Just seems odd for someone to use the tag in that way.

Just asking! :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

ATAG_Flare
May-31-2018, 17:44
I seem to remember seeing that name way back. I think his tags were lost in "Snapper's Great Purge of the Inactive Members" (?).

ATAG_Snapper
May-31-2018, 18:45
I seem to remember seeing that name way back. I think his tags were lost in "Snapper's Great Purge of the Inactive Members" (?).

Flare nailed it. :thumbsup:

Fastfed is a good guy; he just went on to other things. He simply needs to change his Steam nickname for Teamspeak. To be honest, I don't really care as long as he continues to be "a good guy". If he ever comes onto the ATAG server(s) or other Clod servers as ATAG_fastfed then I will follow up.

:salute:

ATAG_Highseas
May-31-2018, 19:14
If he ever comes onto the ATAG server(s) or other Clod servers as ATAG_fastfed then I will follow up.

You mean....

Post Scriptum?

:D

ATAG_Freya
May-31-2018, 19:47
You mean....

Post Scriptum?

:D

I'm so tempted to click 'dislike'. You're terrible Seas, I love it!

ATAG_Snapper
May-31-2018, 20:44
you mean....

Post scriptum?

:d

:-p

:)

ATAG_Ribbs
Jun-01-2018, 08:15
I'm so tempted to click 'dislike'. You're terrible Seas, I love it!

Hey you are alive!

ATAG_Vortex
Jul-16-2018, 07:25
OK, paid and have the game installed.

Now away for a week and back on Sunday 22nd, so will get stuck into it then :thumbsup:

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-16-2018, 08:34
OK, paid and have the game installed.

Now away for a week and back on Sunday 22nd, so will get stuck into it then :thumbsup:

Great stuff mate!

We will have to get together and sort out an ATAG section. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Knight
Jul-31-2018, 16:46
You asked for it now Vamps ….I got it ..I like it ...don't have a clue how to play it .

Speak soon :-)

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-31-2018, 16:49
...don't have a clue how to play it .

well thats easy....

You put your left leg in ((left cursor)

and then

Your left leg out (right cursor)

in out in out (left cursor, right cursor, left cursor, right cursor)

shake it all about (F6)

:salute:

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-31-2018, 17:08
You asked for it now Vamps ….I got it ..I like it ...don't have a clue how to play it .

Speak soon :-)

Hi Knighty!

Check out the Post Scriptum threads in the 'Other Games' and FPS section of the forum.

If you are available there is a meeting on the ATAG PS Team Speak channel at 9pm Saturday. We are hoping to put a section(s) together to have a go at this.

If you want to PM me and let me know when you can jump onto a server I will be glad to go through some basic things with you. :thumbsup: