PDA

View Full Version : I have been flying in here for awhile now

Mastiff
Jan-13-2013, 13:09
and all of a sudden this last week I luancher every time now...Happens every-time I come in now,.:thumbsup::grrr:

I have not changed anything, drivers, netfx40, clear cache, still same results.. I'm seeing anew ATAG.dll file in here and it seems to be the culprit.

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-13-2013, 13:28
and all of a sudden this last week I luancher every time now...Happens every-time I come in now,.:thumbsup::grrr:

I have not changed anything, drivers, netfx40, clear cache, still same results.. I'm seeing anew ATAG.dll file in here and it seems to be the culprit.

That .dll file has been part of the server for months now and has not changed. It is simply the plugin (stats/welcome screen) - it can't possibly cause a crash. Have you installed/updated any other games that may have changed your windows 7 desktop composition?

Mastiff
Jan-14-2013, 02:15
ok move along nothing to see here. I reinstalled to another hard drive and made the composite changes to the display settings in the 1csoftfolder that fixed it.
for some reason the render=is in d3d10_0; and will not run on GTX680 EVGA 4gb card I had to change it to render=D3D11_0; nvidia310.70 whql'ed

[window]
DepthBits=32 this did not make a difference from 24
StencilBits=16 this did not make a difference from 8
DrawIfNotFocused=1
SaveAspect=1
Render=D3D11_0 <from D3D10_0>
width=1680
height=1050
posLeft=0
posTop=0
ColourBits=32
FullScreen=1