PDA

View Full Version : How do I get rid of the cursor and little white instrument-i.d. labels?

Oersted
Jan-14-2013, 14:58
They don't look so good when I do movies, so how do I get rid of them?

Also, is there a way to still see the cursor when I fly, but not having it show up in a video capture? (I use MSI Afterburner).

Thanks for any help!

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-14-2013, 15:12
F10?

ATAG_Colander
Jan-14-2013, 15:22
I changed this in my conf.ini:
mouseUse=1

It allows me to move the mouse outside the screen (to my second monitor)

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Jan-14-2013, 19:06
What about the little description tags? When I adjust my gun sights, it gets in the way. Plus it takes away from the immersion side of the flight sim.

Now that I can read the instruments I don't need the pop up....any ideas...anyone?

ATAG_Snapper
Jan-14-2013, 20:00
mouseUse=1

Excellent! Will have to try that! Many times I've had to ALT TAB out of the game in order to deal with a TS situation -- you can't leave a trimmed Spit for too long, though, or into the drink it will wander!

EDIT: Works a treat! I can now operate other peripheral programs on Monitor #2 without having to ALT TAB out of Cliffs of Dover -- Teamspeak, FRAPS, TARGET, TrackIR, etc. Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Oersted
Jan-15-2013, 16:06
Thanks for your replies!

F10 would be great, but I actually still need to use my mouse for zooming in and out, so I cannot use it unfortunately. (Note to modding team: zoom-in and zoom-out buttons would be great to have in CoD! - As in any other sim...)

Haven't tried the conf.ini-mod, I'll try that when I get the chance...

ATAG_Septic
Jan-16-2013, 07:30
mouseUse=1

I tried many, many hours to solve this, thanks very much old chap!

Septic.