PDA

View Full Version : Post Scriptum Pz VI Tiger Screenshot

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-10-2018, 09:26
1944 model Tiger, one owner, low mileage.

Real road presence and lots of BANG for your buck!

800,000 Reichsmark.

Contact Adolf at the Reichskanzlei Berlin. Offer for limited period only. :thumbsup:

07 :salute:

BOO
Jul-11-2018, 07:03
1944 model Tiger, one owner, low mileage.

Real road presence and lots of BANG for your buck!

800,000 Reichsmark.

Contact Adolf at the Reichskanzlei Berlin. Offer for limited period only. :thumbsup:

07 :salute:

My missus wants to know if its got appleplay? Seem a less cumbersome, faster and more visually appealing alternative to the Dacia Duster she's been eyeing up.....I believe its inbuilt safety features may also benefit her driving style....

Oh....and would you part ex a Citroen C2?

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-12-2018, 11:57
Well BOO how about this nice little M(A)PV?

Plenty of room for the growing family in a practical hatchback style.

This is ideal for the lady about town. Its robust bodywork, in the latest factory colours, make this an easy to park vehicle.

The school run will be no problem in this. Fitted, as it is, with the latest "Get out of my parking space" device!!!

Adolfs Motors are open to offers. So don't miss this golden opportunity to make your 'special' other half happy.

T&Cs apply. :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

BOO
Jul-12-2018, 12:53
hmmmm….im especially impressed by the panoramic sunroof although rear visibility seems a little poor....

I presume that posting my 4 Soldats on each comer of the truck results in them beeping like parking sensors? Is that the idea?

thee_oddball
Jul-15-2018, 18:38
just contact these lads and order your replica today :) https://www.warhistoryonline.com/military-vehicle-news/panzer-mk-vi-tiger-for-sale.html

thee_oddball
Jul-16-2018, 10:48
love the game so far the only drawback I see is the lack destructible environment(houses mostly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkyJtd_C9ew

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-17-2018, 05:25
Yes I have to agree with you oddball.

The small wooden fences that stop a tank is also a pain.

Excellent game though and it can only get better. :thumbsup:

o7 :salute: