PDA

View Full Version : Post Scriptum Release Postponed

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-12-2018, 14:57
The Devs have postponed release but will have 24/7 Beta servers for all those who have pre-ordered.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/736220/announcements/detail/2699229596635811095

o7 :salute:

ATAG_Ribbs
Jul-13-2018, 05:04
I think it's a good call. Something is wrong with the game because I die ALL the time!

BOO
Jul-13-2018, 08:57
yup. Open, Honest and Sensible.

ATAG_Scones
Jul-13-2018, 14:14
I think it's a good call. Something is wrong with the game because I die ALL the time!

O stranger, tell the forums how you saw us lying here victims of the flaws!

ATAG_Ribbs
Jul-13-2018, 14:50
Yep so many nights in WW2 ONLINE.spent ..just laying in the hedgerows staring at the stars.. listening to the sounds of tanks roll by.. . This game is nothing like that.. more like a hail a of gunfie and explosions..ending in screaming for the medic.. ..or my mommy.. non of which ever show up..

ATAG_Flare
Jul-13-2018, 16:43
Yep so many nights in WW2 ONLINE.spent ..just laying in the hedgerows staring at the stars.. listening to the sounds of tanks roll by.. . This game is nothing like that.. more like a hail a of gunfie and explosions..ending in screaming for the medic.. ..or my mommy.. non of which ever show up..

Worst part about these games is when you have an incompetent SL. But the second worst part is when you have an incompetent medic - if they just don't revive, that's bad. But the worst is when they are so focused on the revive that they run out into the middle of a road to revive you and they get mown down by the same machine gun that got you.

ATAG_Ribbs
Jul-14-2018, 08:50
Haha.. exactly. Its neat tho..when you get wounded the screen goes dark and tells you how far away a medic is from you. You can watch the meters click down as he's trying to get to you..and it's kinda exciting to watch. Then he gets like 5 meters away and " Pop" he's down..and you're like NOooooooo. Lol