PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR for sale - £35

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-19-2018, 19:37
Guy on Ebay from Hong Kong selling brand new TrackIRs for £35...At least 9 available when I looked

I don't know anything about the seller so could be fraud...You need to do your homework before purchasing...I'm just the messenger!

<link deleted - likely a scam. See posts in this thread. — Snapper>

TWC_Iron_Horse
Jul-20-2018, 08:56
Appears to be too good to be true in my opinion though could be wrong, seller is listed as being in the States ( Based in United States, ja2157 has been an eBay member since 01 Jan, 2011). Must be purchasing from Hong Kong and shipping over the pond.

May even be a company in China that are producing this but at a lower price?

Regards
Iron_Horse.

BOO
Jul-20-2018, 11:07
All feedback is as a buyer not a seller. Like not one single seller gained post in 12 months and no detailed seller rating meaning no more than 9 sales ever.

Dont make em al capone but from zero sales to international shipping merchant in one move? I dunno. Perhaps they has a mate over there?

Maru
Jul-20-2018, 11:51
He has paypal as a payment method, I think I will buy one, if he is a scammer then I will get my money back..

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-20-2018, 13:10
Its crazy cheap.

BOO
Jul-20-2018, 14:38
Its crazy cheap.

so were all the BOS keys on Kinguin……:-)

but

methinks for all our caution Maru is going to get his TIR 5 for a decent price even with the risk local taxes being applied. hope so anyway.

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-20-2018, 18:04
Just hit the go button as well.

be good to get minimilk up and flying....

poor kids !! haha

good heads up Lew!

Maru
Jul-22-2018, 15:36
Ebay just deleted it for some unknown reason...

This is the message I have got

"Wir mussten dieses Angebot von der Website entfernen. Sie brauchen die Transaktion nicht abzuschließen. Wenn Sie bereits gezahlt haben, sollte die Transaktion ganz normal ablaufen und Sie brauchen sich keine Sorgen zu machen. Bei Fragen zur Lieferung sehen Sie bitte in der Sendungsverfolgung nach oder kontaktieren Sie den Verkäufer. Sollte doch einmal ein Problem auftreten, ist eBay für Sie da. Unter Probleme klären erhalten Sie Hilfe und Unterstützung."

Basicly they said here that they deleted it (Ebay), but I do not need to cancel it. If I already paid it, everything should go normal.. questions regarding the shipment I should look at the tracking number (which I dont have) or ask the seller, if there is any problem we, ebay, are there for you..

Mysticpuma
Jul-23-2018, 03:07
Looks like they made a mistake when listing it, the link now says:

US $135.99
Approximately £103.80

+

Postage: US $66.35 (approx. £50.64) USPS Priority Mail International

So now it's £154.44p :(

Maru
Jul-23-2018, 06:28
Thats just a different one Mystic, ebay automaticly sent you to a similar one, the price isnt really similar but the product is.

Mysticpuma
Jul-23-2018, 07:34
Thats just a different one Mystic, ebay automaticly sent you to a similar one, the price isnt really similar but the product is.

Ah, didn't read it, just clicked the link :)

Maru
Jul-28-2018, 08:06
So after 8 days, the seller hasn't accepted the payment that I made through paypal so I just got my money back today, sent a couple of messages to the seller but he never replied.

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-28-2018, 08:10
So after 8 days, the seller hasn't accepted the payment that I made through paypal so I just got my money back today, sent a couple of messages to the seller but he never replied.

Same here.

No responses at all. Got money back.

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-28-2018, 11:13
Same here.

No responses at all. Got money back.

I’ve deleted the Ebay link. Thanks for the feedback, folks!

:salute: