PDA

View Full Version : das boat sequel

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jul-28-2018, 00:26
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5830254/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Archwarder
Jul-29-2018, 19:04
It says the run time is only 60 mins. That seems more like a series pilot episode than a movie.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jul-29-2018, 22:14
It says the run time is only 60 mins. That seems more like a series pilot episode than a movie.

prob a mini series..as was the original

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-30-2018, 08:27
Great news....Thanks for the headsup!

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jul-30-2018, 11:08
not sure its great news...

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-30-2018, 14:46
not sure its great news...

You're not over that reboot of Dallas yet huh? :D

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jul-30-2018, 14:53
have u seen the previews for the magnum pi reboot??? horrible..makes me cry

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-30-2018, 18:26
have u seen the previews for the magnum pi reboot??? horrible..makes me cry

WHAT?

No.

No.. That can never happen.

It's only recently that I have come to realise how much we all owe Marty McFly for burning that Grays TV Almanac.

Or we would have reboots of the whole.of the 80"s.. Total recall... the equalizer... ghost busters....it could even slip back to the 70's and reboot Galactica.

And that would be like Groundhog Day.

Court in recess as its lunch time... and....

I heard there was a cat on a hot tin roof being booted into a sub with slaw and curley fries. $2.45 at Wendy's.

Dazza
Jul-31-2018, 06:18
We joined a brand new Royal Caribbean cruise ship in the port of Bremerhaven just after sea trials and before official launch. The ships' systems were still being installed / tested and for many days the only signal on shipwide TV was Das Boot on constant repeat. With the ship built in Germany and still full of German workers I found it highly amusing. I was possibly one of the few who watched it more then once when not out enjoying the local area. A little later we had to drydock in Hamburg due to an issue, mere feet away from the slip where Bismark was built. Our drydock having been built to service Bismark and Tirpitz, but we know how those story's went.

I love the film. The Directors cut with commentary is entertaining. Once.

Daz