PDA

View Full Version : Post Sriptum On Full Release

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-10-2018, 02:45
Post Scriptum now on full release.

https://youtu.be/oKKhATaZPhk

New Doorwerth map added to Oosterbeek, Heelsum and Driel. 8 x 8 km Arnhem bridge map to come.

Have fun. I am! :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

BOO
Aug-10-2018, 03:36
Nice promo

The installation via Stream of the full game wasnt totally obvious for me (but wasn't totally fubar'd).

I had "Purchase" showing in the launch which I clicked only to be brought to some seemingly random promo page for lots of games. PS was right at the bottom of this page and I then had to navigate to the game's store page to initiated the download.

I should add that I had already pre purchased.

Just thought id add

ATAG_Vortex
Aug-10-2018, 09:23
Nice promo

The installation via Stream of the full game wasnt totally obvious for me (but wasn't totally fubar'd).

I had "Purchase" showing in the launch which I clicked only to be brought to some seemingly random promo page for lots of games. PS was right at the bottom of this page and I then had to navigate to the game's store page to initiated the download.

I should add that I had already pre purchased.

Just thought id add

Yeah, that wasn't easy was it. Had the same issues, had to click 'Play' in the end to get it to start downloading!

ATAG_Knuckles
Aug-10-2018, 10:47
well see what mine does here in a minute

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-10-2018, 12:44
Yeah, that wasn't easy was it. Had the same issues, had to click 'Play' in the end to get it to start downloading!

I must admit I have had no problems with the download on either of my rigs.

I just went into my game library, clicked download and away it went!

5.6GB took less than 15 minutes on one computer and two and a half hours on the other. :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

ATAG_Ribbs
Aug-10-2018, 13:57
I'm short on space so I'm going to have to delete the beta first.. hopefully that doesn't bugger things up. Will have to do it this evening.