PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 11 Aug 20:00 GMT

ATAG_Vortex
Aug-11-2018, 03:54
Bit of a late call, but let’s see who we can get online for tonight 21:00 local UK time and around the rest of the world now that the full version of PS is out.

Meet on the ATAG TS and let’s go from there :thumbsup:

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-11-2018, 08:36
I shall endeavour to be there mate. :thumbsup:

o7 :salute:

ATAG_Ribbs
Aug-11-2018, 12:55
I'm hoping to make it. I think I have to redo all my controls?

BOO
Aug-12-2018, 03:32
hope you got some take up. Ive abandoned all hope of the xbox controller and will be investing in a decent gaming keyboard, mouse and folding table I think.

Unfortunately at present the real Boo, my lab, has turned our living room into a sort or doggie cushioned playpen whilst he takes the first gentle steps to recovery from his TTA surgery (his previously preferred sofa at the back of the room is soooooooo out of bounds to him now, what isn't cage is covered in dog bedding various as a pacifier to a dog who likes to sprawl). As such I can barely see the TV for his cage let alone get close to it!!

Maybe ill add a magnifying glass to that list...

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-12-2018, 05:35
hope you got some take up. Ive abandoned all hope of the xbox controller and will be investing in a decent gaming keyboard, mouse and folding table I think.

Hi BOO!

Firstly I hope BOO dog is recovering well.

Secondly, three of us, Vortex, 238_Dai-San and myself went into PS.

Selected an almost empty server for a practice session. Messed about in a Bren gun carrier, tried a few weapons etc. Dai-San needed to get his key bindings/settings sorted which left Vortex and I against three enemies.

We 'capped' the first couple of objectives but took too long on the third one and ran out of time. So one nil to the Wehrmacht.

Vortex had an early start and had to go so that was that as they say.

Must say I am now getting more comfortable with the keyboard/mouse arrangement but still far too slow when up close to the enemy.

Hope you can join us soon mate. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Ribbs
Aug-12-2018, 13:26
Sorry guys..real life got ahold of me and I wasn't able to make it this time. Anxious to get my controls set up and back in order. I wasn't completely satisfied with the way they were to begin with..so this gives me a chance to re Vamp them..so to speak..haha.

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-12-2018, 13:40
Nice one. A real Ribb(s) tickler. :)

Hope we can link up again soon buddy. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Vortex
Aug-12-2018, 18:30
Still a lot of bugs though...

I was driving a Bren Gun carrier and couldn't run over a German! He literally stood in front of the carrier and I couldn't go forward, WTF!!! LOL!