PDA

View Full Version : Any update on Patch 4.54?

BOO
Aug-17-2018, 02:49
In May a reference was made to an upcoming patch that would address a temporary fix to the grass draw distances and add a pre warmed engine option in this thread

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3225&p=318444#post318444

Is there any update that can be given?

Thanks

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-17-2018, 04:46
In May a reference was made to an upcoming patch that would address a temporary fix to the grass draw distances and add a pre warmed engine option in this thread

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3225&p=318444#post318444

Is there any update that can be given?

Thanks

Yes, we still want to release something... the problem is a whole lot of new things have been fixed and we are deciding which to include. :recon:

BOO
Aug-17-2018, 04:56
Yes, we still want to release something... the problem is a whole lot of new things have been fixed and we are deciding which to include. :recon:

Thanks for the reply Buzzsaw. Though id ask as the pre warmed engine do-dah originally mentioned may be a welcome reintroduction to the MP world.

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-17-2018, 11:19

If you fixed that bug where my plane gets all full of holes and sort of goes on fire..... you could include that.

:D

Kendy for the State
Aug-17-2018, 11:27
If you fixed that bug where my plane gets all full of holes and sort of goes on fire..... you could include that.

And don't forget that bug where I pull the trigger and my bullets don't seem to hit anything!

ATAG_Flare
Aug-17-2018, 13:12
As long as it's got those smoke tracers I'm happy :)

SharkBait
Aug-17-2018, 15:34
And don't forget that bug where I pull the trigger and my bullets don't seem to hit anything!

Kendy, I think that bug's been fixed! At least, my 109 and my poor pilot's head is full of your bullets... :doh:

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-17-2018, 16:05
Gonk had a chat to the crews of the Beau and Blennies.

By offering many incentives and a game of musical chairs once you start the engines, the pilot gets those engines ready to go in quick time.

Gonk knows things :-)

Buzz, looking forward to the next patch, the more fixes put in, that do not detract from what the 5.0 product will look like the better.

Pattle :salute:

ATAG_Laser
Aug-17-2018, 17:48

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too. Especially when JG52 are on :ind: