PDA

View Full Version : Ed Tracker for sale in Oz

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-23-2018, 17:10
Hi All,

I just bought Track IR5, so my trusty EdTracker, which I have had for a couple of years is looking for a new home.

A great piece of kit. Check it out on the web/youtube for more info.

Happy to post anywhere.

$60 Aus + postage.

Cheers,

Pattle :salute:

BOO
Aug-23-2018, 17:57
Hi All,

I just bought Track IR5, so my trusty EdTracker, which I have had for a couple of years is looking for a new home.

Happy to post anywhere.

$60 Aus + postage.

Cheers,

Pat - its still a great back up in case the TIR goes TIT (s up) in all that sunshine -just saying mate.

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-23-2018, 17:58
Hi All,

Happy to post anywhere.

$60 Aus + postage.

Cheers,

Funnily enough mine is as well !!

I couldn't get Monkey or Mini-milk to develop a weird girlish obsession with WWII planes.

Mine is in the UK and I will post within the UK for £35 all in. (cable too obviously)

but i will NOT post to Australia and i would feel tremedously bad about affecting the market value there by flooding it with one more unit.

:salute:

:D

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-23-2018, 18:01
Pat - its still a great back up in case the TIR goes TIT (s up) in all that sunshine -just saying mate.

Its a valid point !

depends on your circumstances / living partner / house mates / window tax. We bricked all ours up in the 17 century... and we have never looked back... (or out)

SIA_Sp00k
Aug-24-2018, 02:59
Hold on to that ed Pat. The trackir5 is made of dry Chinese noodles. Good FOV but designed by a moron. It will look like a road accident with sticky tape bandages inside a month.

ATAG_Pattle
Sep-12-2018, 04:20
Hi All,

Stoked to say that my Edtracker has been bought by Sheriff from Dangerdogz for his brother who is just getting into the scene.

Sheriff lives 5 minutes away from me.

Small world.

Pattle

ATAG_Marlow
Sep-12-2018, 06:27
Great stuff, Pat.

I know that Penguin is desperately trying to track down (no pun intended!) a head tracking device at the mo' so if anybody knows of another device waiting to be picked up....preferably in Oz...he might well be interested. Salute! :thumbsup: