PDA

View Full Version : VKB Gunfighter For Sale

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-25-2018, 20:18
OK... up for grabs...

Gunfighter Mk1 base unit

the Mk2 is the same except that they swapped over the direction the connector pins face. On the original the three pins stick up out of the base unit... I think the idea was that being exposed when the grip isn’t on was maybe an issue. On the Mk2 they are reversed in direction and housed within the grip instead... so they are recessed and have more protection.

a slightly better design... which makes no difference to how it works...

as I was saying:

• Gunfighter Mk1 base unit
• Desktop base plate
• Pit mount base plate
• Extension
• PCB Adapter kit and cam for the Warthog Grip (and of course all the normal cams and springs)
• Warthog Grip

I didn’t buy a VKB grip when I purchased. But there is the option to remove the Warthog PCB and put a VKB grip on if you wish.

Why am I selling?

Well... I also have a Virpil T-50 Mongoos stick, a bunch of solicitors fees to pay... and I don't need two high end sticks.

Cost of parts when i bought them:

Base unit and Desktop baseplate plus the adapter and cam for the warthog grip (and of course all the normal cams and springs) $299.00

Warthog Grip €90 (delivered to UK as a replacement... they wont sell one unless you can prove you already bought one... something about their USAF licence... apparently)

Extension and small base plate $60

Total 359 dollars plus 90 Euros

So £353 to buy and delivery was £50 direct from the factory in China

cost me £403 all in.

Second hand...? well what do you think

10%?... lordy no !

Let's go with 15%

£340

Could also knock off the cost of the grip if you already have one.... and just send the conversion parts.

So that would make it £270

Can’t say how much delivery would be to you I do not yet know where you live.

If anyone is interested PM me. give me a location and I can get delivery charges worked out.

If not you can watch it on the Bay :salute:

‘Seas

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-31-2018, 08:55
And on the bay it goes !

OK... up for grabs...

Gunfighter Mk1 base unit

the Mk2 is the same except that they swapped over the direction the connector pins face. On the original the three pins stick up out of the base unit... I think the idea was that being exposed when the grip isn’t on was maybe an issue. On the Mk2 they are reversed in direction and housed within the grip instead... so they are recessed and have more protection.

a slightly better design... which makes no difference to how it works...

as I was saying:

• Gunfighter Mk1 base unit
• Desktop base plate
• Pit mount base plate
• Extension
• PCB Adapter kit and cam for the Warthog Grip (and of course all the normal cams and springs)
• Warthog Grip

I didn’t buy a VKB grip when I purchased. But there is the option to remove the Warthog PCB and put a VKB grip on if you wish.

Why am I selling?

Well... I also have a Virpil T-50 Mongoos stick, a bunch of solicitors fees to pay... and I don't need two high end sticks.

Cost of parts when i bought them:

Base unit and Desktop baseplate plus the adapter and cam for the warthog grip (and of course all the normal cams and springs) $299.00

Warthog Grip €90 (delivered to UK as a replacement... they wont sell one unless you can prove you already bought one... something about their USAF licence... apparently)

Extension and small base plate $60

Total 359 dollars plus 90 Euros

So £353 to buy and delivery was £50 direct from the factory in China

cost me £403 all in.

Second hand...? well what do you think

10%?... lordy no !

Let's go with 15%

£340

Could also knock off the cost of the grip if you already have one.... and just send the conversion parts.

So that would make it £270

Can’t say how much delivery would be to you I do not yet know where you live.

If anyone is interested PM me. give me a location and I can get delivery charges worked out.

If not you can watch it on the Bay :salute:

‘Seas

ATAG_Highseas
Oct-02-2018, 14:15
OK...

its now listed... because i finally got time !!

Listed as UK only but if anyone here from far away land fancies it... just PM me with your offer !

ATAG_yotheguy
Oct-02-2018, 17:08
Wish I could bro, Good luck! :ilike: