PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a french lama-worm-cat :)

Lamastichat
Jan-16-2013, 13:16
Hi guys !

I'm Lamastichat from France !
I play the IL2 series 8 years now, when i discovered the server, the website of the ATAG and her organization (it's so rare) i fell in love !

I decided to create an account in order to better follow the evolution and the community.
But... Unfortunately I can't join you on team speak, my english is even more miserable in oral :)

See you in game !

Ps : Lamastichat is a contraction of "lama-asticot-chat" in french, means "lama-worm-cat" in english :p

ATAG_Colander
Jan-16-2013, 14:02
Hello "Cat",

Welcome to our forums and our server!

Don't worry to much about your english, you will notice people from many nationalities at different times in the day with different levels of english.
I for one I'm not a native english speaker and if anything, it serves as practice :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander.

IonicRipper
Jan-16-2013, 15:35
You could always jump on TeamSpeak just to listen in on the action. Its good to figurer out where the enemy is.
Et si ta besoin d'aide, je parle francais aussi. :thumbsup:

P.S. Welcome aboard.

Stirwenn
Jan-16-2013, 18:08
Never had a worry about my english i spoiled on TS. People around on TS and Forum are correct, cool... et je suis Français donc demande si tu as besoin. Welcome !

Catseye
Jan-16-2013, 18:10
You could always jump on TeamSpeak just to listen in on the action. Its good to figurer out where the enemy is.
Et si ta besoin d'aide, je parle francais aussi. :thumbsup:

P.S. Welcome aboard.

Oui, moi aussi. Un petite peux.

Il y a des outres en TS qui parle la Francais aussi.

BienVenu

Lamastichat
Jan-17-2013, 13:33
Thank you for your welcome !

I think go to TS, not to be talkative (my vocabulary is limited to 50 words in English and maybe I'll have a limited understanding) But to see the atmosphere and follow the fighting as suggested IonicRipper :thumbsup:

Je suis par ailleurs ravi de voir la présence de francophones et je serais ravi de partager !

I miss the time, you may not see me much, but I'll come as soon when I'll have the opportunity !

See you soon !

Lamastichat