PDA

View Full Version : Release this weekend for US Airborne Faction

ATAG_Vampire
Nov-08-2018, 09:29

This weekend we are pleased to announce the release of the first part of our US Airborne update to the public which includes Velmolen & the 82nd Airborne Faction along with a wealth of new weapons & equipment!

In addition to this, in honor of the StackUp event, we will be hosting lFree Weekend for all Steam players. During this event you will be able to download and play Post Scriptum for free as well as a -25% Off Discount sale on Post Scriptum!

STARTS FRIDAY, NOV 9 @ 7PM CEST / 6PM GMT / 1PM EDT
ENDS MONDAY, NOV 12 @ 7PM CEST / 6PM GMT / 1PM EDT

StackUp Event
We're proud to announce we'll be partnering with Stack-Up.org again to bring you a day of FPS action! Featuring Squad, Post Scriptum, and Onward, this Veteran's Day, Sunday, November 11, from 1 PM - 11 PM Eastern Time is our chance to give back to the veterans that dedicated their lives to service. Join us or Donate now!

https://tiltify.com/+squad-up-4-stack-up/squad-up-for-stack-up-2018

We will be hosting a Post Scriptum Segment during the stream on Sunday, Nov 11th @ 10PM CEST / 9PM GMT / 4PM EDT

~ Periscope Games

ATAG_Laser
Nov-11-2018, 06:11
As Post Scriptum is on my Steam 'Wish list', I had a notification that it's on same, 25% off.

I was tempted, but to be honest, I barely get enough time to play CLoD, let alone anything else, so I don't think I will be taking up this offer this time.

Looks good though :thumbsup:

SIA_Sp00k
Nov-11-2018, 06:17
I love the American weapons, particularly the para M1. Make dying as a medic more palatable. Some great new maps also, tho I miss the MSP's with the American maps. Reliance on that radio man and a competent Sect Leader sometimes can be a pain.

TWC_Ragoo
Nov-12-2018, 02:17
I love the American weapons, particularly the para M1. Make dying as a medic more palatable. Some great new maps also, tho I miss the MSP's with the American maps. Reliance on that radio man and a competent Sect Leader sometimes can be a pain.

God save us all with you as a medic mate haha. I got to unleash the BAR with anger yesterday. Music to my ears.

SIA_Sp00k
Nov-12-2018, 05:44
They see me charging to them, throwing smoke and running hunched over with enemy fire whipping up the dirt at my feet. I throw myself on to the ground beside them, syringe and bandage in hand, and they be like, Saint Sp00k, thank god man, bless you, bless you. I patch them up, bring up the M1, snap a few rounds off towards the enemy and move to the next casualty. Just another day in the life of a saint.

Bar's great in the urban fight, but that .50 is a bloody legend with infilade fire across the fields. Very steady in comparison to the MG42 and a great rate of fire.

TWC_Ragoo
Nov-13-2018, 03:40
They see me charging to them, throwing smoke and running hunched over with enemy fire whipping up the dirt at my feet. I throw myself on to the ground beside them, syringe and bandage in hand, and they be like, Saint Sp00k, thank god man, bless you, bless you. I patch them up, bring up the M1, snap a few rounds off towards the enemy and move to the next casualty. Just another day in the life of a saint.

Bar's great in the urban fight, but that .50 is a bloody legend with infilade fire across the fields. Very steady in comparison to the MG42 and a great rate of fire.

You have quite the way with words mate

We need to play a few rounds I always see you playing but I’m never playing or am afk. I had a cracking round in the German tank last weekend had one flank totally locked down. Didn’t die until the last 3 minutes have burned through most of the ammo.