PDA

View Full Version : teamspeak notifier and reshade crashing launcher

ATAG_JackMaxx
Nov-13-2018, 20:05
Hi
I just loaded reshade to use with CLOD Blitz, I downloaded 3 features in reshade, FXAA, SMAA and vibrancy. i have enabled FXAA and vibrancy in game. When I enable team speak notifier it crashes launcher. game starts with reshade, trackir, virtual cockpit and teamspeak3(without notifier).

Has anyone experienced this issue before ? Any help solving issue appreciated.

Baffin
Dec-07-2018, 12:03
TSNotifier abhors all overlays. I must load TSNotifier automatically with TeamSpeak before loading CLoD while excluding all overlays like Riva Tuner screen displays which comes with the MSI Afterburner utility. Ask if others are able to run the Reshader overlays with TSNotifier...

FXAA and Vibrancy are available from the Nvidia driver software. FXAA should negate the need for any pre-processing AA such as SMAA without the performance penalty. Include your system specifications in your signature to get more specialized technical advice from forum readers.

alphapapa
Dec-27-2018, 10:31
Hi Guys
I have tried 5 times to install Reshader, now at version 4.02. Watched the video and followed the routines to the letter, as well as advice from threads here.

On my first install I got the frame counter working but now can't disable it. Have never been able to access the configuration screen through Shift F2. I've disabled F2 mappings, moved Reshade dlls to Core etc. All without success.

I have deleted all elements across my system before each reinstall. At one point I lost all my Warthog bindings and had to reset them all!

Never sure where to direct the Installation for presets. Do I set up a special folder? if so, in which directory - Steamapps//... or 1c//...?

Any ideas?

Intel i7 3770 Quad core @ 3.40 GHz
8 Gb RAM
Running Win 10 Home 64 bit, version 1803, build 17134.472