PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody!

Omen
Jan-19-2013, 21:27
Hi,

I'm from the USA. I haven't played many flight simulators before and I'm trying to learn CLoD to get more active in it. It's very difficult for me to get into a game without playing with others on coms. So when I picked up this game during Christmas I saw this active community and thought "This is a perfect opportunity and exactly what I'm looking for!". You guys seem like a very friendly and casual community, I'm hoping playing with all of you can pull me into this AMAZING looking game. I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could possibly help me learn some more things such as navigation and anything that isn't flying in a straight line. So far I've managed to go from a very violent and shaky flight, to what appears to be the way planes were meant to fly. I was on earlier today flying aimlessly and dumbfoundedly around England until the server restarted. But I was still having fun either way.

Your future nemesis and wingman (hopefully),
-Omen

ATAG_Bliss
Jan-19-2013, 21:45
Hi Omen,

Welcome to our little home :)

By all means, get your mic up to snuff and simply just start asking questions. There is one heck of a learning curve in the sim, (that's what makes it really good :D) and the best way to fully understand it is by the help of those that have been playing it for a while. I know there's many people willing to pull you aside and get some training flights in to help you out. Just get your mic all up to snuff, introduce yourself, and ask away! Next thing you know, you'll be in the "hunt"! :-)

:salute:

ATAG_Septic
Jan-20-2013, 03:14
Hi Omen and Welcome!

Give me a nudge if you see me on TS old chap and I'll help if I can, as will many others :)

Septic.