PDA

View Full Version : Reality change in Campaigns/Missions

DavePro
Feb-16-2019, 00:46
I've just started downloading some Campaigns and I'd like to be able to unlock and change reality settings, at least at first. For example, I'd like to have objects show on the map to get my bearings. Is there any simple, 'Change 0 to 1' way of doing this?

Thanks for all the effort that goes into these, David.

ATAG_Knight
Feb-16-2019, 05:38
Hi DavePro

When the game loads and before you go to Single Player go to Options from the main menu ,Then Reality Settings , Visual Aids (Top Right) and then uncheck all three items.

Now you should see all items , way points , plane symbols etc are visible when you view the map.

When in flight if you right click the screen or on the map another list of options is available .

Hope this helps

:salute:

1lokos
Feb-16-2019, 10:33
When the game loads and before you go to Single Player go to Options from the main menu ,Then Reality Settings , Visual Aids (Top Right) and then uncheck all three items.

After enable this "aids" you have a very "polluted" map - see at left.

https://s18.postimg.cc/8e7wv862h/CLOD_GPS.jpg

But can customize this -at some degree, by right click over map and uncheck icons that you don't want see,
the minimum that remain visible is player plane, waypoint for target area and type of task, in example a "hunting area" - see at right.
If want see a ground target leave "Enemy Ground" checked.