PDA

View Full Version : Track editor time-out problem for me. Can you help me?

Oersted
Jan-24-2013, 13:12
Hi there,

I constantly have problems with the track editor utility timing out when downloading processed tracks. I was told by Colander that it only happens to some, and not all. Unfortunately it happens to me.

If it works well for you, and you can always download even big edited tracks (~10mb) then I'd be very happy if you could help me out. I could upload the tracks in question to a shared dropbox folder and then you could perhaps run them through the editor and re-upload them to dropbox.

My movie making has unfortunately ground to a halt due to this issue, so any help would be much appreciated.

Of course the very best solution would be to have the blocked-view feature of online tracks removed from the modded CoD. Would be great if that could be done quite easily.

Movies are the very best way of doing PR for CoD and for the future Team Fusion work, so I really think it should be problem-free for the few of us who make them to to get raw footage. I have 600,000 views of my CoD movies, and know for sure that many people have started playing CoD because of them. I hope to go on making them because I really enjoy it, and enjoy flying on ATAG. That's why I have donated as well! - But I think my best contribution to keep the sim alive is that I keep making movies...

ATAG_Headshot
Jan-24-2013, 13:14
I could probably help with that. The utility works great for me and I have several video projects on the go myself as well.

Oersted
Jan-24-2013, 13:18
Thanks for the offer! - I'll take it to PMs.

Fried300
Feb-07-2013, 12:24
Hi all,

I experience the same problem. It is very hard to download my modified tracks . The initial transfert is ok but I have many, many time outs to get back them.

I don't know if it is a browser issue, I use Chrome and have'nt managed to use the track editor thumbnail on firefox.

ATAG_Headshot
Feb-07-2013, 14:06
Some people's computers have a problem with it unfortunately. If you can find a way to get the track to someone who can they can get it modified and send it back