PDA

View Full Version : hiya

biggles1666
May-10-2019, 12:16
having trouble connectin to patch site any ideas plz?

Twin
May-10-2019, 14:50
Hi biggles 1666,

it`s not necessary anymore to download Team Fusion Patches manually. Team Fusions updates are done now via Steam. If you have Cliffs of Dover in your Steam library, it should be possible to get the latest patch (4.55) via Steam by right clicking on IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover. Under properties / updates it should be possible to start the steam download process. Hope it works.

Welcome to the Forum. Have fun with the latest patch :salute:

Twin

ATAG_Laser
May-10-2019, 17:37
Hi Biggles, and Welcome.

As twin has already said, no need to install patches now. Cliffs of Dover Blitz is the latest version that we are all using.

Good luck with the install, and I hope it's not too long before you consider joining us online.

Check out the beginners guide on this forum, there is a whole host of information there to help you to get started with the sim, and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask either here on this forum or better still via TeamSpeak :salute:

ATAG_Marlow
May-10-2019, 19:29
Hi Biggles......I can't tell you what a thrill it is to have a real aviation 'legend' join us in Cliffs of Dover! And to think I thought you'd died at the end of 'Biggles' of the Camel Squadron!' I should have guessed you outwit the olde Bosche!

Welcome to Cliffs. We 'spoke' briefly on 'in game' chat this evening and it was great to see that you are 'up and running.' The next big leap forward for you would be to download Team Speak...the program/software that enables us all to talk (and banter) with each other! It's great fun (and free to download!) and you will be inundated with new friends before you can say:

'Good God, Sir! Is that a hun machine in those clouds? Let's go give him the old 'one-two!'

You can find out more about nearly everything within this Forum but some info on Team Speak is here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=732

Have fun! Do post any problems here and somebody will come along and sort you out. Best of luck and see you in the air! Salute! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Pattle
May-10-2019, 20:47
Great to have you here mate.

Get stuck in and have fun :thumbsup:

Pattle :salute:

ATAG_Highseas
May-10-2019, 21:02
Hi Biggles......I can't tell you what a thrill it is to have a real aviation 'legend'

I shall see your inverted commas style (and yet still lower case) 'legend'.......

and raise you... an upper case, same font size (and yet slightly emboldened and square bracketed):

[LEGEND]

The table is open gentlemen.

Place your bets.