PDA

View Full Version : DangerDoz TeamSpeak Channels

Little Bill
May-18-2019, 12:05
OK, I am lost and confused on this. We now have two channels set up for Comm. on TeamSpeak? One on the ATAG Server, and one on the DD Server? I can't find either.

On ATAG Community TS3 Server I am looking for DD-RAF and DD-Luftw. channels.

On the DangerDogz Public TS Server. I am looking for that server using the TeamSpeak server search. It's not coming up. Also is there a PW on this one?

Thanks for your help.

DD_FT
May-18-2019, 12:39
OK, I am lost and confused on this. We now have two channels set up for Comm. on TeamSpeak? One on the ATAG Server, and one on the DD Server? I can't find either.

On ATAG Community TS3 Server I am looking for DD-RAF and DD-Luftw. channels.

On the DangerDogz Public TS Server. I am looking for that server using the TeamSpeak server search. It's not coming up. Also is there a PW on this one?

Thanks for your help.

dangerdogz.com:9988 pw:sheep

ATAG_Marlow
May-19-2019, 18:43
Hi Bill........not sure I fully understand you but.....

...when ever I fly on Danger Dogs I just go on to the ATAG Community 3 Team Speak and pick a channel....hopefully the one with other DD users in it. If people are flying on another server then I wouldn't disturb them by flying their channel obviously because we wouldn't be flying the same map. Does that make sense? If there is a dedictaed Danger Dogs Team Speak Server I've never been on it and I don't think there is a specific Danger Dogs channel on the ATAG Community TS3. ( I just looked and checked?) Hope this helps. Salute! :thumbsup:

Little Bill
May-19-2019, 19:30
DD_FT, thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Marlow, thanks too.

ATAG_Noofy
May-19-2019, 20:14
This was also discussed here: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30805&p=333216&viewfull=1#post333216