PDA

View Full Version : Old chap looking for a new group

Barone
Sep-30-2019, 13:23
Hi all,

Most people know me as 5th_Barone from 5th virtual squadron, now most of our pilots are on leave and almost none is flying any more.

Since flying solo is become quite boring I'm looking for a new group of people for team up while my teammates are on leave.

I'm mostly interested in teamwork and survivability, the "spawn-strafe-die-repeat" is not my style for playing the game. Clod is my first choice but I don't dislike some BoX of even DCS game sometimes.

Personally speaking I'm more a red pilot, but we used to fly both red and blue (open your mind on lots of aspect of combat). Surely I will be interested a lot in flying the 202 when the TF5 will be out.

cheers

TWC_Fatal_Error
Oct-01-2019, 10:35
Drop me a note barone TWC is very interested in pilots that want to stay alive and fight join our forum @http://forums.twcpilots.com/ and our discord @https://discord.gg/K3FePyu

DD_FT
Oct-01-2019, 12:11
DangerDogz are mostly on GBS now, and a bit of DCS.

There's a few of us still active in CloD ... though that's about two me thinks...

http://dangerdogz.com/forums
(Current schedule is CET 'evenings' Sunday and Tuesday GBS, Wednesday Cliffs, Thursday DCS)

Tibsun
Oct-01-2019, 12:57
Hi all,

Most people know me as 5th_Barone from 5th virtual squadron, now most of our pilots are on leave and almost none is flying any more.

Since flying solo is become quite boring I'm looking for a new group of people for team up.

I'm mostly interested in teamwork and survivability, the "spawn-strafe-die-repeat" is not my style for playing the game. Clod is my first choice but I don't dislike some BoX of even DCS game sometimes.

Personally speaking I'm more a red pilot, but we used to fly both red and blue (open your mind on lots of aspect of combat). Surely I will be interested a lot in flying the 202 when the TF5 will be out

Is there someone out there that would like to take an old aviator among their ranks?

cheers

Hi Barone, if you feel lonely, as I'd like to tell everybody, if you haven't already joined up to ATAG TS, just come by and have a talk, some regular pilots come there.
It might not be a real squadron, and there may be some who go for action, but it surely is a great addition for the meanwhile until you find a new home, you surely don't feel like you're flying solo. Lots of fun is surely guaranteed.

ATAG_Marlow
Oct-02-2019, 08:25
Gordon Bennet! What d'you think this is, Barone...A DATING AGENCY!!!!!! :D

Ha ha! If so...you've come to the right place............. cos we're all cheap dates here!

As Tibs' says above, you are most welcome anywhere in the Community, on any of the servers but you will get a very warm welcome if you happen to join ATAG Team Speak and say 'hello.' You will certainly find yourself 'taking on' quite a few 'old aviators,' as you dub yourself but you will find that us 'old stagers' still have a lot of fun! I hope we get to 'wing up' soon! Good luck and salute! :thumbsup: