PDA

View Full Version : May i ask some questions?

LcSummers
Jan-31-2013, 03:08
Hello,

belonging to the patch may i ask some questions? I know its not that important.

What is with the Nav lights? Will they work?

Comms, is there any change in the future?

Thank you

LC

ATAG_Colander
Jan-31-2013, 10:17
Hi LC,

Every one has to understand that Team Fusion is formed by CLOD players and not by any of the original developers.
Team Fusion does not have access to the source code or any tools.

The team is doing what it cans with the tools it has and, while there are many things every one wishes where changed or added, some might take a lot longer than others and some will be impossible to implement.

In other words, The team is trying to tackle one issue at the time in order of priority as it affects game play and is only when looking at the specific issue being addressed that the team finds out if is even possible and/or how difficult it will be.

Because of the above, the team can not confirm or deny any changes/additions will ever make it until they are done.

ATAG_Colander.

Tigertooo
Jan-31-2013, 15:48
Hi LC,

Every one has to understand that Team Fusion is formed by CLOD players and not by any of the original developers.
Team Fusion does not have access to the source code or any tools.

The team is doing what it cans with the tools it has and, while there are many things every one wishes where changed or added, some might take a lot longer than others and some will be impossible to implement.

In other words, The team is trying to tackle one issue at the time in order of priority as it affects game play and is only when looking at the specific issue being addressed that the team finds out if is even possible and/or how difficult it will be.

Because of the above, the team can not confirm or deny any changes/additions will ever make it until they are done.

ATAG_Colander.

Can Team Fusion give us some list on what issues they are currently dealing with and what issues are planned in the near future, just to get an idea what to possibly expect, whenever whaterver patch will be ready?
All my best wishes to Team Fusion

ATAG_Colander
Jan-31-2013, 15:55

Tigertooo
Jan-31-2013, 15:57
copy that
good luck

LcSummers
Feb-01-2013, 15:53
Thank you very much fot this information.

I was only corious what is possible or not. I am satisfied with any changes Fusion Team is making. I think its a hard job.

S!

LC

ChiefRedCloud
Feb-01-2013, 16:54
Not to make light of this :) But will I get my cup holder in the patch? :idea:

Wolf
Feb-01-2013, 17:07
Not to make light of this :) But will I get my cup holder in the patch? :idea:

It is a 'Can Do'. But we need to research, map and then I will have to texture the cup holder to 11 layers of Mipmaps.

My question is based around which country you are in. But will you require Yankie sized cup holder or British sized?

I only ask, cause the Yankie cup holder will require re-moddling the Spit to fit a Big Gulp Super sizer 1 Gallon cup. :-)