PDA

View Full Version : Will we get a news letter when patches are released?

MadTommy
Feb-01-2013, 12:36
As the title says...

I don't want or mean to sound demanding of anything from a community that is giving us so much for free, but it would be great to have a email newsletter upon the release of any patches.

Thank you very much ATAG & TF for everything being done. It's much appreciated.

Cheers

Tommy.

ATAG_Colander
Feb-01-2013, 12:43
There will be a readme with the release.

MadTommy
Feb-01-2013, 15:18
Ok, not sure what relevance that has to my question. But good to know there will be a readme. Cheers.

ATAG_Colander
Feb-01-2013, 15:23
The relevance depends on what you are asking...
If you are asking if there will be a newsletter showing the changes in the patch, the readme is where you will find them.
If you are asking to be notified when the patch is out via email, the readme answer is irrelevant and the answer would be "we don't know if we are going to do that".

Colander.

machoo
Feb-01-2013, 17:41
About what timeline are we looking for a release? Don't say two weeks.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-01-2013, 17:57

ATAG have stated many times not to ask this question ;)

ATAG_Slipstream
Feb-01-2013, 18:24

Hi machoo,

We don't give timelines, to avoid disappointment.

It will be ready when its ready & everyone here will be the first to know about it.

Regards.

Bewolf
Feb-01-2013, 20:58
I think what the Op ment, and that is something I would really like as well, is some kind of notification, like the e-mail we got a couple days ago, to let us all know when a patch is ready without the need to search the forums every day for eventual news.

ATAG_Colander
Feb-01-2013, 20:59
We could think about that, however, I'm not sure the hosting provider will like the mass emailing :D

Wolfskid
Feb-02-2013, 05:49
Yeah,

It will be ready when it is ready. That is the right way and only the ONE way, to do good work.

WHY ? = In the other Forum, we all know what i mean, those kind of Questions have disturb massive the work and THE COMMUNITY !!!

We all are peoples how can wait a liitle bit or a little bit longer, FOR A GOOD WORK. And we are not a kidsgarden:) or?

AND WE ALL KNOWS..... GOOD WORKS NEED, TIME, INSPIRATON AND !! QUIET !!

Sorry, but this is my meaning.

Nice weekend at all

Wolfskid

PS: Sorry, for my englishgramatic:recon:

Bewolf
Feb-02-2013, 06:05
We could think about that, however, I'm not sure the hosting provider will like the mass emailing :D

I bet the provider will be absolutely delighted to hear the good news 1664

Continu0
Feb-02-2013, 06:44
Well, ATAG has that Blue page when you connect to the server? If possible, the patch could be announced there, so everyone would see it when connecting to ATAG.

Macro
Feb-02-2013, 07:46
Well, ATAG has that Blue page when you connect to the server? If possible, the patch could be announced there, so everyone would see it when connecting to ATAG.

thats a good idea, would get people interested who dont visit the forums too. :thumbsup:

not my call or abilty tho before you ask...

Salmo
Feb-02-2013, 17:37

You'll know when it's released because game servers with the patch will show game version 2.x & you won't be able to join without the correct game version installed.

Continu0
Feb-02-2013, 18:12
You'll know when it's released because game servers with the patch will show game version 2.x & you won't be able to join without the correct game version installed.

i tought one step too short there, you are right...

ATAG_JTDawg
Feb-02-2013, 21:36

roflmao

Mastiff
Feb-02-2013, 23:44
you all will know, when Steam updates! :-):P

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-02-2013, 23:53
I will more than likely send out an email to everyone. I think I have the mass email bit sorted. The hosting is unlimited bandwidth so we shouldn't have to worry about that.

MadTommy
Feb-05-2013, 11:37
I will more than likely send out an email to everyone. I think I have the mass email bit sorted. The hosting is unlimited bandwidth so we shouldn't have to worry about that.

Thanks Bliss, that would be great.

p.s you avatar is fing annoying :devilish: