View Full Version : Great sound modification

Shado
Feb-05-2013, 08:46
Really loving this sound work Tiger :-)

http://vimeo.com/58826952

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Feb-08-2013, 09:47
this is great!
is there a way to get them or will this be in the "patch"'?

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-08-2013, 10:12
I've played this clip over and over. Simply amazing! :thumbsup:

6./JG26_Warjunkie
Feb-08-2013, 11:29
The 20-mm Oerlikon machine guns sounds so cool.:thumbsup:
Which were tested in 1939 in the hurricane, why was it not used?
How these weapons would listen to sounds in the air battle by CloD?
Does anyone know more about the patch, or when it is published?

Wolfskid
Feb-08-2013, 12:53
Thank You very much for sharing Us this WONDERFULL Sounds, @SHADO. And @TIGER ....THANK YOU thousand times for this amazing soundwork. This are a new game (SIM) with your SOUNDS. I can you KISS you.....if I can:) . THANK YOU SOOOO Much, for this OHRENSCHMAUS, sorry but this is a german word:clap: for your great, great work:nw: .

please STAY ON THIS GREAT WORK.

THANK YOU, and have a great time.

Wolfskid

PS: Everybody how knows where Tiger`s Adress is, send him my words, PLEASE. THANKS

Wolfskid

Oersted
Feb-08-2013, 17:00
Nice effort, but there are some things that do sound quite weird to me, and I have heard several merlin-engined Spits and DB-engined 109s at airshows. The blipblipblip sound of the DB supercharger when flying towards the camera in the flyby view is wrong. It should rather be a constant whine that however in no way sounds louder than the engine sounds (pistons, exhaust) themselves. Also there is a "bit to much" going on, sound-wise, at the 109 start-up and revving up on the runway. Can't really explain it, but I just think that "more" is not necessarily "better"...

Catseye
Feb-08-2013, 18:11
The 20-mm Oerlikon machine guns sounds so cool.:thumbsup:
Which were tested in 1939 in the hurricane, why was it not used?
How these weapons would listen to sounds in the air battle by CloD?
Does anyone know more about the patch, or when it is published?

They had difficulty in getting the Hispano to work correctly (constant jamming and side mounting) at first and therefore was not available at the beginning of the BOB. Since they were not available in BOB then I don't think you will hear them in the mod.

Team Fusion is hard at work in many areas and the sound files are one of them.

Catseye
Feb-08-2013, 18:17
Nice effort, but there are some things that do sound quite weird to me, and I have heard several merlin-engined Spits and DB-engined 109s at airshows. The blipblipblip sound of the DB supercharger when flying towards the camera in the flyby view is wrong. It should rather be a constant whine that however in no way sounds louder than the engine sounds (pistons, exhaust) themselves. Also there is a "bit to much" going on, sound-wise, at the 109 start-up and revving up on the runway. Can't really explain it, but I just think that "more" is not necessarily "better"...

Hi Oersted,
This is a work in progress and not a final.

It's nice that Tiger would release this as a sneak preview if you will.

The final version will not be as you hear it right now but I have to say that overall it is a magnitude beyond the stock sound as it is.

Cheers

Tiger_33
Feb-09-2013, 01:44

As my first post says:

Ok .... we know that COD has a new sound engine (FMOD EX).

FMOD EX is a very good working environment but unfortunately the developers have not released the SDK.

So I tried to change some sounds with a few tools and it's a nightmare to modify the samples and do something good.:sad!:

After + hundred hours of work for cut,mix,test etc.. here is the result of this short video.

https://vimeo.com/58826952

It's not perfect but I think it's still better than the original.

If I could have in my possession the 2 FMOD main files from developers (bob.fdp and core.fdp) I'm sure I could do something really cool.

Next step the Jumo 211 .. it's really horrible ...

One question for Team Fusion :

As for the old Il2, did you extract the source code from the files.sfs
which allows access to sound management?...perhaps it'not java code now ?

The "pitch and mix" from original samples is not good and currently I can not change it because i've not the 2 FMOD main files from developers (bob.fdp and core.fdp).

and I have heard several merlin-engined Spits and DB-engined 109s at airshows

You believe to be the only one?:coolio:

The blipblipblip sound of the DB supercharger when flying towards the camera in the flyby view is wrong. It should rather be a constant whine that however in no way sounds louder than the engine sounds (pistons, exhaust)

Yeah,yeah,yeah.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAcgUPjb16Q

but I just think that "more" is not necessarily "better"...

Bah no problem so it's better you fly with original sounds and me with "more not necessary better"
The criticism is constructive when you are able to do better or equivalent.
:salute:

To all others, thank you for your comments.. Maybe there will be other videos (or not):D

6./JG26_Warjunkie
Feb-09-2013, 06:25
The sound is great! :thumbsup: When is the release?

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-09-2013, 10:09
@Tiger Well, that clip of the 410 start up was pretty convincing! :thumbsup: As for the Merlin sounds, I'd be a happy man if TF dropped your sounds in to replace the current ones. Whatever tweaking (if any) you wanted to do to 'em could be incorporated in a future patch. I like 'em as they are now.

re Oersted's comments: I've known him for a long time on other flight sim forums and I can assure you he meant no disrespect whatsoever in his comments. His critique was borne by a deep passion for flight sims, which we all share, and is reflected by his many contributions to our community --especially the new players. I would hate for a bit of misunderstanding here to create a regrettable schism between two valued -- and creative -- forum members.

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-09-2013, 10:19
The sound is great! :thumbsup: When is the release?

+1

I should create a pool on when the patch will be released. Since I'm not on Team Fusion, I see no conflict of interest here. Of course, all funds should be sent to me directly.....:devilish:

:)

coolhand3011
Feb-09-2013, 10:32
Awesome work, I love the cannon sounds! I can't wait for this to come out :thumbsup:

Gorgon14
Feb-09-2013, 10:39
Sounds good to me!

ATAG_Septic
Feb-09-2013, 10:47
Awesome work, I love the cannon sounds! I can't wait for this to come out :thumbsup:

I don't know whether this sound mod will be released by the author or not but as far as I know it is not connected with the Team Fusion project.

Just in case there might be some confusion or misunderstanding.

Septic.

Tiger_33
Feb-09-2013, 12:16
re Oersted's comments: I've known him for a long time on other flight sim forums and I can assure you he meant no disrespect whatsoever in his comments. His critique was borne by a deep passion for flight sims, which we all share, and is reflected by his many contributions to our community --especially the new players. I would hate for a bit of misunderstanding here to create a regrettable schism between two valued -- and creative -- forum members.

Roger.:salute:

I don't know whether this sound mod will be released by the author or not but as far as I know it is not connected with the Team Fusion project.

Septic.

Roger.:salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-09-2013, 12:25

Septic.

Thanks for this clarification, Septic. :thumbsup:

But, by golly, this is going into my "Wishlist" thread! LOL

EDIT: and here it is: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?3225-Clod-Wishlist&p=31124&viewfull=1#post31124

Oersted
Feb-09-2013, 12:52
Ok, well, I won't spend my time on constructive criticism of Tiger's work any longer.

You should maybe find a new attitude if you really want people to seriously comment on your work.

Tiger_33
Feb-09-2013, 14:32
You should maybe find a new attitude if you really want people to seriously comment on your work.

Sorry, I did not ask but just show a wip video on Forum that offers COD modding .

The goal was only to show that the change of sounds was possible
from the new sound environment since Patch.

Now it's time for me not to disturb you and to withdraw quietly.
I leave you between people of good education.
I am French and it is well known that the French have a very bad reputation for politeness.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shado
Feb-09-2013, 19:22
Tiger, whatever happens keep up the great work, im now sorry i posted this thread, same thing happened with Jaffa, good luck tiger and hopefully one day we get to enjoy your sound mod

Tvrdi
Feb-12-2013, 10:37
Like I said, current sounds are very good but I must say - this is fantastic.

Muffin
Feb-15-2013, 18:21
Hey Tiger, is there any chance of you releasing these sounds - I really want them :grrr:

ClipWing
Feb-16-2013, 00:29
The sounds are great Tiger. I would happily put them in my sim as they are right now. That you regard this as a WIP shows you are a perfectionist.

Hope that you eventually release them. Thanks for showing.

ClipWing

messer69
Feb-26-2013, 04:50
When is the release? :-)

Winger
Mar-05-2013, 08:57
I really dig the sounds too. Souds awesome alltogether. Any news on this neat mods release?

Winger

nacy
Mar-05-2013, 10:46
2151Les dernieres nouvelle de team-fusion Bientot

The latest news Team-Fusion soon

ATAG_Colander (Soon in 2013) Mars.Avril.Mai....?

ATAG_Colander (If you need a date so much...
December 31, 2013)

RAF74_Buzzsaw (soon Definition:
in or after a short time; in a little while; before long )

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oBu1zFXiaAw/UKa_muDWgaI/AAAAAAAAFI4/WzH3g7bL0Bk/s1600/top-secret2.gif&imgrefurl=http://consciencesansobjet.blogspot.com/2012/11/faiseurs-de-secret-en-suisse-romande.html&h=1024&w=1280&sz=98&tbnid=HV2UI0kK28casM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=156&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtop%2Bsecret%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=top+secret&usg=__4M98s8PNaV3mwM1ssZSRFbtUmdQ=&docid=sPxzS5WME1VEbM&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=8TI2UZSuEcrbPf-ggMAP&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAQ&dur=1668

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?3452-Team-Fusion-video-detailing-our-current-progress-for-the-first-patch-we-will-release/page2

Wolfskid
Mar-05-2013, 18:50
Hey again :-),

i have now seen the Video so many times, and i think everytime i see it....hey guy......WE NEED IT, we want it, N O W :)

You LITTLE crazy BOY you..... rrrrooooaaaarrr :-)

Amazing sounds, everytime i hear it. :stunned: THANKS

Best Regards

Wolfskid

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-05-2013, 19:38
Hey again :-),

i have now seen the Video so many times, and i think everytime i see it....hey guy......WE NEED IT, we want it, N O W :)

You LITTLE crazy BOY you..... rrrrooooaaaarrr :-)

Amazing sounds, everytime i hear it. :stunned: THANKS

Best Regards

Wolfskid

Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbsup:

Old_Canuck
Mar-06-2013, 09:08
Huge improvement. Wouldn't it be great to have the SDK eh Tiger? You know what it is that's so right? The snap and growl. That's what's missing in a lot of aircraft sims. I remember when the first sound mod came out for CFS2's P-47: throaty growl yah ... snap and growl is good too. :thumbsup::salute:

Chuck_Owl
Mar-30-2013, 06:12
Holy Molly... that sound! 'Feels so powerful!

TF engine sound is good, but I think (and that's a very personal opinion) that Tiger's sound mod is even better. Darhg!

Flanker35M
Mar-30-2013, 16:58
S!

I liked the sounds :) In gun firing maybe a slight reduction in echo effect and it would be perfect.

Wolfskid
Jun-02-2013, 06:06
Here a New GREAT SOUND VIDEO.....from .........MASTER Tiger

https://vimeo.com/65246677

enjoy :)

6./JG26_Warjunkie
Jun-02-2013, 08:15
fantastic!:thumbsup:

Ioshic
Sep-03-2013, 05:56
fantastic!:thumbsup:

I just saw this, and WOW, Tiger, the sounds are AWESOME!

Any chance you're going to modify the sound of the 12,7mm Breda gun?? :D
Please!!!

I just posted a thread about it, but didn't see this one before

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5555

Cheers

implicit A
Jun-14-2014, 05:27
Please please please,

i dream of this orgasmic fly by sound .... for many month now.

Could it be possible to consider a Together work between the master Tiger33 piece of work and TF moders ?
in fact it should be just awesome stunning to get it in next patch please please please .

For the communauty, with camaradery, for the best of wwii sim, please seriously think about it !

:sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing:

Here a New GREAT SOUND VIDEO.....from .........MASTER Tiger

https://vimeo.com/65246677

enjoy :)

implicit A
Jun-27-2014, 11:31
just listen that part of this "come back atmospheric far distortion merlin Sound" : between 9"32 to 9"37 that's it ! i dream of it in CLod (and Bos )! PLEASE !

This thread must be up up up.

Atag_Snaper can you use your friendly relashionship with TF to make it possible ? who can do it ? Bliss ? colander ? anyone else ready to make a GREAT together work with Tiger 33 ?

Please, Let the dream come true ! :satisfied:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10353&d=1403882849

:satisfied:

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-27-2014, 11:46
Tiger does fantastic work and I've drooled over his video many, many times. :stunned:

Awhile back I was in contact with Tiger and I know he spoke with Team Fusion. Unfortunately, the impression I got from him is that I don't believe he was able to work within the policy parameters of Team Fusion.

:(

hnbdgr
Jun-27-2014, 11:48
Love the sounds! Is there any way to incorporate it into the current version? Like copy sound files over :) that would be too simple i know...:D

implicit A
Jun-27-2014, 12:02
Just notice recent post from MysticPuma from last TF dev.

Awesome work on impact sounds and visuals.

TF work is Great. Sound Mostly perfect too, except maybe something like i said just up for far flyby sounds.

anyway i don't want to seem rude with those litle litle litle criticism. I 'm very very happy and enthousiast of what TF does.

as I'm French, i managed to talk with Tiger33 on BOS forum, I was happy to do so, but it seems he likes to make this hard work just for himself pleasure, as it seems hard for him to work with other team, ? he told me his COD mod was functionnal with TF3.00 not with newer TF version.

For Il2 the first, his mod could be downloaded on the net ( V3 version)

what's a pitty.:sobbing:

Mysticpuma
Jun-27-2014, 14:01
Hi implicit.

The Soundbank was completely changed after v3.00 as TF are now re-writing all the Soundbank effects. This may be ready for v5.00 but as always, no promises. However all I can say is read my post in the update thread and don't worry, we're on the case :)

Cheers, MP

implicit A
Jun-27-2014, 14:45
What a great news ;-) !

My most important and hopeful dream will be realised !

thanks so much for that post MP.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Tiger_33
Aug-23-2014, 12:43
his COD mod was functionnal with TF3.00 not with newer TF version.

Now its totally functionnal with new TF version and completely rewritten from Scratch ... not just the sound bank.
So now there is new sounds, new atmosphere ,new weapons sounds,new sound effects etc etc.. maybe a new video soon
but for the moment I'm also on the il2 BOS project :stunned:

Continu0
Aug-23-2014, 12:53
Now its totally functionnal with new TF version and completely rewritten from Scratch ... not just the sound bank.
So now there is new sounds, new atmosphere ,new weapons sounds,new sound effects etc etc.. maybe a new video soon

Do you do that independently from TF?

hnbdgr
Aug-23-2014, 13:05

So wait, I can install this sound mod along with TF...? :D

LBR=H.Ostermann
Aug-23-2014, 13:32
S!

Wow! Great sounds!:thumbsup:

Where I can Download this? :-)

Tiger_33
Aug-23-2014, 14:06
Do you do that independently from TF?

Yes..only the use and control of FMOD EX is required to succeed it but it's very long to do.

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-24-2014, 09:09

You are amazing! :salute:

Looking forward very much to your next video! :thumbsup:

Catseye
Aug-24-2014, 12:10

Tiger_33 is an absolute Guru in the sound department.

IMHO, TF should take another look at his efforts in COD and if they are feasible and agreeable to both parties to incorporate his work accordingly.

He is far, far ahead of anyone in this area of modding and the wheel will not have to be re-invented in the sound department.

Excellent stuff Tiger!

Can't wait to see your vid. It's been a long time since listening to a Spit or 109 fly-by has raised the hair on the back of my neck like your sounds do!

Cats . . .

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-24-2014, 12:49

IMHO, TF should take another look at his efforts in COD and if they are feasible and agreeable to both parties to incorporate his work accordingly.

He is far, far ahead of anyone in this area of modding and the wheel will not have to be re-invented in the sound department.

Excellent stuff Tiger!

Can't wait to see your vid. It's been a long time since listening to a Spit or 109 fly-by has raised the hair on the back of my neck like your sounds do!

Cats . . .

+1

What Cats said......:thumbsup:

ATAG_Dave
Aug-24-2014, 16:30
Oh my god that is just incredible - give this man a job !!!!:thumbsup:

Continu0
Aug-24-2014, 17:21

Yes, please! Tigere_33 and TF teaming up seems to make a lot of sense... why do worke twice if you can do it together?

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-24-2014, 19:46
I love the gun sounds of the Spit in these vids.....I use to like the vanilla sound of the gun in the spit....not a big fan of the thrpp..thrppp....sound of the machine gun...I much prefer the rat-a-tat...

Mysticpuma
Aug-25-2014, 06:20

Hi Tiger, does this mean you are working on the sounds for BoS officially or are you creating an unofficial soundmod for it?

Cheers, MP

Leifr
Aug-25-2014, 06:25
Ah!
These sounds are simply beautiful, a work of true art. They need to be in TF mate!

Tiger_33
Aug-25-2014, 07:39
Hi Tiger, does this mean you are working on the sounds for BoS officially or are you creating an unofficial soundmod for it?

Cheers, MP

Hi Mysticpuma.

It's an unofficial SoundMod as for IL2 cod + TF for now,so this is for my personal use....and the result is very convincing..really:D
When IL 2 BOS will be released and if the developers allow a public appearance as the new map made by modders published in the last update, so maybe I will post this new BOS mod for everyone .

Ah!
These sounds are simply beautiful, a work of true art.

Thank you Mate and now It's even better :thumbsup: I continue to refine over and over .. I have new ideas every day but it's not always easy to succeed:smash:

hnbdgr
Oct-24-2014, 07:07
Hi Mysticpuma.

It's an unofficial SoundMod as for IL2 cod + TF for now,so this is for my personal use....and the result is very convincing..really:D
When IL 2 BOS will be released and if the developers allow a public appearance as the new map made by modders published in the last update, so maybe I will post this new BOS mod for everyone .

Thank you Mate and now It's even better :thumbsup: I continue to refine over and over .. I have new ideas every day but it's not always easy to succeed:smash:

Hi Tiger, I'm trying to summon you :) so have necro'd this thread. I can't find your website or anything on the internet. It would be fantastic to try this sound mod of yours - is it available for download?

Badger :salute:

Leifr
Oct-30-2014, 20:46
Was there ever any progress on this mate? :)

LuseKofte
Oct-31-2014, 06:53
Hi Mysticpuma.

I have used your sound in IL 2 since the early beginning, You always been a important element in my installs, Where can I get this sound of cod?

zionid
Oct-31-2014, 08:03
I would basically sell all my internal organs on the eastern european black market for this sound mod.

This is simply incredible and carries Tigers amazing legacy from il2 46 onward.

Please... dear... Powers that be... TF and Tiger: Make this available to us humble users!

hnbdgr
Oct-31-2014, 08:27
I think that the implication in the last post by Tiger was that it is ready and can be integrated into TF mod by the end-user. That is what I understood. Hoping Tiger has notifications on this thread. I googled him not sure where to find him. He's elusive as well.... as a tiger :)

Tiger_33
Nov-01-2014, 03:12
I think that the implication in the last post by Tiger was that it is ready and can be integrated into TF mod by the end-user. That is what I understood.)

Absolutely, that's right....But it's not completely finished because I need to equilibrate all the noise levels and I work on BOS...also...

Hoping Tiger has notifications on this thread. I googled him not sure where to find him. He's elusive as well.... as a tiger :)

There is a proverb in France says: Live happy, live hidden.....:cool:

hnbdgr
Nov-01-2014, 04:21
Absolutely, that's right....But it's not completely finished because I need to equilibrate all the noise levels and I work on BOS...also...

There is a proverb in France says: Live happy, live hidden.....:cool:

Hello Tiger! Well it's good to hear that you're still on the case and BoS as well. I'm sure the sounds will be worth any wait - thanks for letting us know :salute:

javelina
Nov-01-2014, 10:17
Thanks Tiger, for all your efforts. Looking forward to the release. :thumbsup:

Chuck_Owl
Nov-03-2014, 00:40
One thing I absolutely LOVE about Tiger's sound mod for the Spit is the in-cockpit sound. It sounds LOUD, I absolutely love it!!! Man, I'd donate my left nut to get this sound mod into the next patch.

Et oui, pour vivre heureux, 'faut vivre caché. Tu l'as dit, bouffi.

LuseKofte
Nov-03-2014, 06:16
One thing I absolutely LOVE about Tiger's sound mod for the Spit is the in-cockpit sound. It sounds LOUD, I absolutely love it!!! Man, I'd donate my left nut to get this sound mod into the next patch.

Et oui, pour vivre heureux, 'faut vivre caché. Tu l'as dit, bouffi.

So you are only gonna have every second children :)

Leifr
Nov-03-2014, 08:03
I'd donate both nuts to get this in game soon! Ahhh...

ATAG_Snapper
Nov-03-2014, 17:54
Hell, I'd donate BLISS' nuts for that sound mod. .......well, the actual donation part might be problematic since I neglected to confer with Bliss first, but hey, it's the thought that counts! :ilike:

:-P

LuseKofte
Nov-04-2014, 05:38
Well I am married on my 24 year, got 3 kids are 48 years old and have no further use of them , so I throw in both mine for it also

implicit A
Nov-04-2014, 05:57

Excellent stuff Tiger!

Cats . . .

+100000000 !!! :D:thumbsup:

The best ever made, SOund MODs ! Great Job Mate, once Again !
Can't wait to see it in TF 5.00 ;-)

TIGERs'FAN CLUB
:D:thumbsup::salute:

JG4_sKylon
Nov-04-2014, 06:22
Can't wait to see it in TF 5.00 ;-)

Why wait until the release of TF5.0? Just give us 4.313 with the soundmod.... gimme gimme gimme.... :-)

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 07:15
Just to let everyone interested in this thread know, Tiger currently isn't joining Team Fusion and is working on his sound mod for CloD and BoS as and when he has time. Inside Team Fusion we are already re-writing the soundbanks and these will be part of the v5.00 update (as far as it goes at the moment).

There is no falling out, no issues, no problems with Tiger, currently he wishes to pursue his sound mod at his own pace as and when he feels he wants to and not be restricted to deadlines we may require. Team Fusion wish him the all the best, but for now this sound mod will be a standalone outside of any updates that Team Fusion release.

Just wanted to let everyone know, this sound mod is not part of the next Team Fusion release.

Cheers, MP

Black034
Nov-04-2014, 07:22
Just to let everyone interested in this thread know, Tiger currently isn't joining Team Fusion and is working on his sound mod for CloD and BoS as and when he has time. Inside Team Fusion we are already re-writing the soundbanks and these will be part of the v5.00 update (as far as it goes at the moment).

There is no falling out, no issues, no problems with Tiger, currently he wishes to pursue his sound mod at his own pace as and when he feels he wants to and not be restricted to deadlines we may require. Team Fusion wish him the all the best, but for now this sound mod will be a standalone outside of any updates that Team Fusion release.

Just wanted to let everyone know, this sound mod is not part of the next Team Fusion release.

Cheers, MP

Do you think it will be possible to merge them?

JG4_sKylon
Nov-04-2014, 07:28

Cheers, MP

Thanks for the update, MP. But i must honestly say you ruined my day :(

Edit: or to be more correct this update ruined my day, not you. No harm intended.

Leifr
Nov-04-2014, 08:08

Cheers, MP

Boo!
So is that to say that the next release of TF will not feature Tiger's work at all? I sincerely hope it will be compatible in some format because, heavens forbid, they are quite simply the best I've ever heard in a simulation game!

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 08:28
Well would you rather I left you saying you can't wait to hear them in TF v5.00...and then when they don't appear.....what then?

Tiger has created a mod pack but Tiger has his own life that he wishes to do his own work in. I/We can't tell him to join TF, he has a right to make his own decision. I had quite an amicable chat with him by PM, there are no issues, hard feelings, anything....he just isn't interested at the moment in joining TF.

Team Fusion aren't 'earless' and have at-least two guys working on our own sound effects. Before everyone decries the fact that Tiger's sound mod isn't in TF v5.00 (and yes it is a great Mod)....could we maybe just wait to hear the sound work that IS being done please?

Cheers, MP

hnbdgr
Nov-04-2014, 08:56
As far as I know that was what was mentioned earlier in the thread i think page one - it is how it is. You can't force people to do something especially if it's for free. I appreciate any hard work put into this sim by volunteers of any kind!

Regardless, this is the first time I hear a new sound bank is being worked on for TF 5.0 which is great! It would be not fair to write it off, the improvements from vanilla are already staggering.

As TF 5.0 is still some time away my personal hope is that Tiger will be able to release his mod publicly before TF 5.0 comes out so we can try it integrated in the current mod - as he is currently busy with BoS and other projects this might still be some time. But what gives me hope is he replied to my calling from over the great void and materialized to leave a comment :)

Thanks MP for the update! I say let's wait and see

JG4_sKylon
Nov-04-2014, 09:20
Well would you rather I left you saying you can't wait to hear them in TF v5.00...and then when they don't appear.....what then?

Tiger has created a mod pack but Tiger has his own life that he wishes to do his own work in. I/We can't tell him to join TF, he has a right to make his own decision. I had quite an amicable chat with him by PM, there are no issues, hard feelings, anything....he just isn't interested at the moment in joining TF.

Team Fusion aren't 'earless' and have at-least two guys working on our own sound effects. Before everyone decries the fact that Tiger's sound mod isn't in TF v5.00 (and yes it is a great Mod)....could we maybe just wait to hear the sound work that IS being done please?

Cheers, MP

Sorry, maybe you got me wrong on this. If Tiger would release his Mod publicly there would be no need, but maybe still the ambition, for TF to deal with the sounds.
In no way i want to talk negative about the TF sound works, how could i without ever hearing an example of it.
Just saw an ingame video of the vanilla version which was posted by ATAG_Endless. I never played vanilla and was quiet shocked about the awful sounds it delivered and very impressed about the current status provided by TF.

For me waiting for new versions of the game is like being a child waiting for christmas. When you see something you like very much you don´t want to wait, you want to have it right now.
S!

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 09:59
I suppose then behind Team Fusion doors we must be like Santa and the elves then :)

I'll so my best to create a sound update at some point so some of the features being worked can be showcased. The main TF member who has completely written the soundbanks has been heavily involved with real life work for the past few months, but has now found some freedom to continue his work :)

I do know the soundbank has been totally re-written andbthis now lets us modify all the sounds in CloD....which means the possibilities are endless.....it just depends on free time for the guys involved (including testers) but there are lots of features being worked on by guys all over the world and steadily we'll bringing it together for v5.00 ......thanks for the understanding, we're working on it and time will tell if the community are happy with it :)

Cheers, MP

JG4_sKylon
Nov-04-2014, 10:06
I suppose then behind Team Fusion doors we must be like Santa and the elves then :)

Looking at the results you already are, but somebody needs to give you a calendar i think. Christmas is close :)

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 10:57
One of the features we working on is a new calendar....it only has two-weeks in every month.....and 36-months in a year :)

nacy
Nov-04-2014, 11:27

Le mod son de Tiger_33 sur COD ne vas pas nous faire du bien encore,avec le patch 5.00 de Team-Fusion.
:grrr::grrr::grrr::smash:whaawhaawhaa:sobbing:

Google Translate:
Sound mod Tiger_33 on COD not going to get us much good yet with the patch 5.00 Team-Fusion.

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 11:38
Hi Nacy. I used Google Translate on you post it read:
"Wow, great news guys. Although I am sad to hear Tiger is going to do his own thing, I am amazed at how much work Team Fusion are putting into the features to be released in v5.00, including a huge host of soundbank features. You guys amaze me and I wish I could break the screen of my computer and climb into your private forums to help. I am so angry that I can't that it makes me cry, Nacy"

Well at-least that's what google translate says you posted :D

ATAG_Colander
Nov-04-2014, 11:58
http://i1.cpcache.com/product/1307700141/nope_not_today_calendar_print.jpg

nacy
Nov-04-2014, 12:09
One of the features we working on is a new calendar....it only has two-weeks in every month.....and 36-months in a year :)

Je comprends mieux maintenant avec votre calendrier de 36 mois.:)
I understand better now with your calendar 36 months.:)

ATAG_Lolsav
Nov-04-2014, 12:10
How about FRIDAY!!!!

Its it update Friday this week? Please, please, please, pretty please? :-)

Mysticpuma
Nov-04-2014, 12:13
Next Friday update is November 14th....honestly I know....I'm putting it together :)

implicit A
Nov-05-2014, 17:56
"For me waiting for new versions of the game is like being a child waiting for christmas"

+10000 !:thumbsup:

&
For me waiting for a new version of Tiger Sound Mod is like being a child on christmas eve waiting for midnight time. ;-):-P

Mad G
Nov-06-2014, 03:54
Two weeks? ;-)

Tiger_33
Nov-06-2014, 05:41
Two weeks? ;-)

It may be 2 weeks or 2 years or never ...no matter...this is not very important, TF comes with 5.0 version and its new sound bank.
So be patient with their new version rather than my Sound Mod.

I just remind you that I have not promised anything, i've just posted on my Vimeo channel 2 videos to show what is possible in COD.

The nickname that started this topic is not mine,but thank you all of you for your interest on my audio job from different Flight Simulations.

If I have time I will continue to post new small videos but I have a life outside of modding and I did not want to divorce with my wife;;)

nacy
Nov-06-2014, 06:33
If I have time I will continue to post new small videos but I have a life outside of modding and I did not want to divorce with my wife;;)

Tiger_33 si vous donnez à Team-Fusion votre travail fait sur le son dans Cliffs Of Dover,je ne crois pas que vous allez divorcer avec votre femme.Les vidéos avec votre mod son c'est bien,c'est dans le jeu Cliffs Of Dover qu'il nous fera plaisir votre mod son.Les sons dans une vidéo c'est bien,dans le jeu c'est mieux.À vous de voir si vous voulez donner ou ne pas donner votre travail sur le son dans Cliffs Of Dover.Votre idée de divorce c'est du blabla,si c'est pour nous faire voir que votre travail sur le son est mieux fait que la Team-Fusion,avec les vidéos c'est une perte de temps,car comme je vous dis les vidéos c'est bien,c'est dans le jeu qu'il nous fera plaisir votre mod son sur Cliffs Of Dover,pas dans les vidéos...À VOUS DE VOIR Tiger_33.

PS: si quelqu'un peut traduire en Anglais,car "Google Traduction" c'est un peut nul.

VII.Racetrack
Jan-15-2016, 05:00
Tiger, u're a legend of the Sound Mods for me.
I hope u'll be able to finish this.
Thanks for the times u spent anyway ;)

BlueBirdX
Mar-22-2016, 14:24
Is this sound mod available??