PDA

View Full Version : New TFS 5.0 Alpha testing battle - Halfaya Raid!

ATAG_Pattle
Feb-08-2020, 02:26
Latest Alpha testing release features new and constantly improving special effects and features, including dust, explosions and improved AI.

The explosions look great, and we are very happy with the look and progression of the dust effects.

All designed to further increase realism to the simulation.

All components showcased are still a WIP, and will be further improved on release. They are all coming along extremely well.

Ground assets with have desert paint schemes on release.

Hope you also enjoy the post production 'Newreel' effects at the start and end of the video.

IL-2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz is a realistic WW2 flight simulation based on the Battle of Britain. The forthcoming expansion will introduce the North African front and will take in the period December 1940 to June 1942.

Video credit: ATAG_Ribbs. Onya mate. :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYBNCrCAHDs

Cheers,

Pattle

RedToo
Feb-08-2020, 03:51
Lots of lovely dust! :thumbsup:

Pienoir
Feb-08-2020, 06:19
As nobody says, I will say

It's the first video of ATAG_Ribbs, which makes it excellent!

The work with FMB is simply brilliant. I don't even want to think about the hours he spent in front of the computer.

We have a potential movie producer, and we didn't know it.

Thanks Ribbs

And thanks to Pattle also for taking the videos to the public and putting his part in the edition!

:salute:

IIJG27Rich
Feb-08-2020, 08:46
That was really awesome the sounds gave me chills :):thumbsup::salute:

ATAG_Jeepy
Feb-08-2020, 08:52
A real beauty there Ribbs!
Loved it.

Thanks Ribbs, Pattle and TF !

DRock
Feb-08-2020, 09:23
Very cool.:stunned:

Great video, Ribbs.:salute:

ATAG_Laser
Feb-08-2020, 09:42
That was awesome to watch.

Cheers Ribbs and Pattle :thumbsup:

ATAG_Scones
Feb-08-2020, 10:25
Loved it, Ribbs! Well done, mate. :thumbsup:

Thanks Pattle.

ATAG_Soldat
Feb-08-2020, 20:33
Brilliant - The sound quality is amazing ! Especially those Planes landing at the end - and the dust - love the dust !! Very impressive .. Thanks Ribbs !!

Cheers Soldat

ATAG_TCP
Feb-09-2020, 00:45
Great capture!
Loving the sounds and dust ;)

ATAG_Ribbs
Feb-10-2020, 09:59
Thanks guys! Loved making it..and yes lots of hours putting that thing together. I really really really hope they fix the fmb to allow z axis adjust on the fly. It would cut down doing these things by a TON! Thanks for all the positive comments!