PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak problems

Shawn
Feb-07-2013, 14:27
Hi. Me again - I'm Binky on TS. My microphone is hooked up and I know that it is working, from the control panes. I fire up TS and Binky shows up on the list. I can hear all of you nspeaking but my voice never makes it through. my microphond dosent even show up as active - ya know how the little blue dot next to your name lights up when you speak? I can see everyone else's dot turning on and off but not mine....nothing. Oddly enough, if I mute my microphone TS reacts to that and shows a little 'microphone muted' symbol. So it SEEMS to see the mic but not much else. Flummoxed! ! ! !

ATAG_Colander
Feb-07-2013, 14:35
Shawn/Binky,

You might have "push to talk" active and are not pressing the necessary key to talk or if you have it to automatic, the setting is too low and TS is now detecting you as talking.

I recommend, however, using push to talk as it will avoid other noises from triggering the mike open.

Another thing to try is the TS test (don't remember where exactly but is in one of the options tabs). It will allow you to talk and listen to your self.

ATAG_Colander.

Shawn
Feb-07-2013, 16:07
I really need to work on that chewing gum and walking thing. . . . . . . Pressed the hotkey and away she went. Thanks MUCH!!
By the way, your avatar is very cool.