PDA

View Full Version : Bf 109E-7 Trop and D.520 start up guides by Wolfpack345

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-03-2020, 16:54
Showcasing the clickable cockpit components in both aircraft.

Also, first look at the cockpit flashcards that will be available for all Tobruk and the most popular Blitz aircraft.

IL-2 Sturmovik Desert Wings Tobruk - Release date August 6.

Thanks to Wolfpack for another great video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by3XCQ6nVo8

Not long to go now! :)

Cheers,

Pattle

ATAG_Marlow
Aug-03-2020, 18:33
Another great vid from Wolfpack spreading the news and... how good was it to see the Flashcards being used for the purpose for which they were designed? It was really promising that the existence of the Flashcards was noted by some viewers, with a correspondingly positive response.

I like this guys upbeat attitude! Good work! Salute!

Dazza
Aug-03-2020, 20:19
Another great vid from Wolfpack spreading the news and... how good was it to see the Flashcards being used for the purpose for which they were designed? It was really promising that the existence of the Flashcards was noted by some viewers, with a correspondingly positive response.

I like this guys upbeat attitude! Good work! Salute!

I also very much like the brief shot of the flashcard. It would be terribly handy for the novice or highly forgetful (everyone really) if they were quickly accessible in a new window via a mouse or keystroke, like the map.

Just typing out loud. I'll be quiet now.

Daz

Bussard
Aug-04-2020, 10:01
With the Dewoitine we have another excellent cockpit with clickable instruments. Great work developers!

JG4_Qetzalcoatl
Aug-07-2020, 05:06
Are the flashcards available yet after the release and where can I find them in this case....I´m confused for now....:recon:

Pans
Aug-07-2020, 06:20
Flashcards were in, I believe \steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\manuals

Seems like they've been overlooked on the latest patch, however.

Bonditaria
Aug-07-2020, 07:34
English language flashcard from 5.000 is here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?categoryid=1

This file will be deleted when the updated cards are available in the game.

JG4_Qetzalcoatl
Aug-07-2020, 08:54
\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\manuals contains only the main manual for the game in the moment. But Bonditaria´s link was the clue - thanks a lot.....:-)