PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Minutes of Clod Footage from ATAG server

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-19-2013, 09:44
Hi all, here's 9 various snipptes of action from the ATAG server. Teamspeak chat is on, but there is no bad language to worry about (I think);
Best viewed in in 1080p.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsRIHAuUW7E
It's all from the Spitfire at this stage.
Unfortunately I don't have enough footage from the 109 yet, but I'm working on that too ;)

Enjoy.
Thanks to Sixpack for the slightly odd audio cameo at 2:04.

Ohms
Feb-19-2013, 09:57
Nice vid P-style

Ohmie:)

ATAG_Septic
Feb-19-2013, 11:00
Thanks to Sixpack for the slightly odd audio cameo at 2:04.

Great Video Pstyle, thanks for including the "not so good shooting" as encouragement to us less able, although I'd have been quite pleased with the effort.

I have to be honest and confess the promise of hearing Six's cameo was the real draw. It was too short though. When he's in the groove and the atmosphere is right I feel like I have free tickets to see Walken at the Comedy Store! :)

Cheers for sharing.

Septic.

ATAG_JTDawg
Feb-19-2013, 11:12
nice 1 m8 :thumbsup:

ChiefRedCloud
Feb-19-2013, 11:18
Nice :thumbsup:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-19-2013, 11:46
Great Video Pstyle, thanks for including the "not so good shooting" as encouragement to us less able, although I'd have been quite pleased with the effort.

Just shows how difficult it is to hit something from range - most of my ammo never got anywhere near him. I'm guessing he was 250-300m away after about 10 seconds. I should have stopped shooting by that stage, but I was greedy and wanted to hold on to him.

Oersted
Feb-19-2013, 16:44
nice show, thanks!

Gorgon14
Feb-19-2013, 16:46
I liked it a lot!

Katdog5
Feb-20-2013, 09:30
This was awesome! Thanks for sharing dude!

Alice
Feb-20-2013, 10:30
Nice video! Loved the comms chatter and communication. I also like the daytime colours - nice and bright! :salute:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-20-2013, 10:45
I also like the daytime colours - nice and bright! :salute:

I'm using the post-processing effects by "somedude" to make the in-game colours better. There is a link on the 1C forums about this, but I can't access it from this PC.

Then the video, once made, also gets a once over with youtube's built in auto-enhancer tool, to bring the saturation up a bit more.

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-20-2013, 10:50
This is really good footage -- thanks for posting this, Phil.

I'm an "expert" at missing! :D My misses are my own fault; I try to "muscle" the gunsight onto the target resulting in lots of over correction. Speaking for myself only..... JTDawg's technique works best for me: Let the Force guide your shooting. Seriously. In otherwise, clear your brain (one thing I AM good at) and don't over think things. I still miss, but I'm much more mellow about it. :ilike:

Robo.
Feb-20-2013, 11:15
Haha great video Phil, I enjoyed that. :)

Speraking of 'missing' - there are days I wish there was a competition in 'shooting the contours of a 109 in the sky as closely to the actual 109 as humanly possible'. I'd win that hands down, he'd have no scratch on him.

Shado
Feb-20-2013, 11:36
Brilliant, loved it and thank you for posting. :)