PDA

View Full Version : YOUTUBE Ver. of Team Fusion new Video!

Injerin
Feb-22-2013, 15:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQAhw33r4k

Mysticpuma
Feb-22-2013, 15:59
Hi injerin. I realise that it's good to share the video around but I had hoped to keep the video on Vimeo for a while longer before it hit Youtube. The reason for that is it allows us to track stats, downloads, geographic data and that helps understand where the most interest lies in the community.

Thanks for the interest though, cheers, MP

Injerin
Feb-22-2013, 16:05
Hi injerin. I realise that it's good to share the video around but I had hoped to keep the video on Vimeo for a while longer before it hit Youtube. The reason for that is it allows us to track stats, downloads, geographic data and that helps understand where the most interest lies in the community.

Thanks for the interest though, cheers, MP

Sorry bro, I asked and the guys in the channel said it was ok, i'm so sorry, was just trying to help, due to group mate not able to see it on Vimeo. what shall ya have me do? I can pull it...

Mysticpuma
Feb-22-2013, 16:08
Don't worry, as they say all publicity is good publicity. I'll just try and keep watch on the link so I can see any views it has. Cheers, MP

Injerin
Feb-22-2013, 16:09
Don't worry, as they say all publicity is good publicity. I'll just try and keep watch on the link so I can see any views it has. Cheers, MP

If you need any data I got it........