PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion/request

ATAG_Septic
Feb-24-2013, 09:22
Hi Chaps,

A question and request for the mission designers, or perhaps its server admin.

Is it be possible to extend the time between the server mission ending and the restart?

If so, could we extend it sufficiently to allow people to land and for combat to be resolved?

Cheers,

Septic.

TURK_Can
Mar-12-2013, 05:01
Hi mates

to see the skin number at the flash stats will be good who is flyıng just near you

Thanks

TURK_Can

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-12-2013, 05:58
Hi mates
to see the skin number at the flash stats will be good who is flyıng just near you

Hi Turk, this is why we (all of 92 Sqn.) put our aircraft number in our player name (QJ-P). So anyone flying next to us can check the player list to see who it is.

It works quite well.

ATAG_Septic
Mar-12-2013, 06:54
Please excuse the bump but I don't want this request to be lost.

Hi Chaps,

A question and request for the mission designers, or perhaps its server admin.

Is it be possible to extend the time between the server mission ending and the restart?

If so, could we extend it sufficiently to allow people to land and for combat to be resolved?

Cheers,

Septic.

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-12-2013, 14:26
It's possible Septic. If a certain team wins the map they have a couple minutes to wind down before the next one starts.

What would be your perfect end time amount? 5 more minutes? 10?

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-12-2013, 14:35
Just a tought: the extra time it can be used to finnish a dogfight, where pilots could try a more risky manouver. It could be used to land OR to get straffed trying to do it.

I see pros anda cons with extra time, but i suppose 1 extra minute or 2, couldnt hurt.

ATAG_Septic
Mar-12-2013, 14:51
It's possible Septic. If a certain team wins the map they have a couple minutes to wind down before the next one starts.

What would be your perfect end time amount? 5 more minutes? 10?

Hi Bliss,

I was prompted to ask after hearing several people on TS complain about being unable to finish their action.

Personally, just time to land would be good, maybe five minutes?

Cheers,

Septic.