PDA

View Full Version : A (hopefully polite) request/ question(s) about read-me and patch documentation

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-25-2013, 04:36
Hi TF,

I understand that you might be going to issue some kind of readme with the patch. As you are aware, with the current lack of information that was provided by MG about the aircraft performance we've spent 18 months or so having the same arguments over and over again about what the aircraft can, and cannot do in the game. 90% of this (a statistic I just made up) argumentation has been based on wild speculation and pure anecdote, and not tests or actual review of the code which sets the parameters for the aircraft.

So, with that long winded intro out the way.......

1. Will the patch release notes provide much in the way of aircraft performance characteristics? That is, can we expect some standardised sheets/ sets of graphs or charts which show the a/c types in a consistent manner?

2. Also, what are the odds of a change-log or readme prior to release of the patch? (yes that was an extra cheeky question)....

Thanks for all your help. I'm totally cool if the answer to the above is "no"... Anything we get is a bonus tbh

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-25-2013, 04:42
Hi TF,

I understand that you might be going to issue some kind of readme with the patch. As you are aware, with the current lack of information that was provided by MG about the aircraft performance we've spent 18 months or so having the same arguments over and over again about what the aircraft can, and cannot do in the game. 90% of this (a statistic I just made up) argumentation has been based on wild speculation and pure anecdote, and not tests or actual review of the code which sets the parameters for the aircraft.

So, with that long winded intro out the way.......

1. Will the patch release notes provide much in the way of aircraft performance characteristics? That is, can we expect some standardised sheets/ sets of graphs or charts which show the a/c types in a consistent manner?

2. Also, what are the odds of a change-log or readme prior to release of the patch? (yes that was an extra cheeky question)....

Thanks for all your help. I'm totally cool if the answer to the above is "no"... Anything we get is a bonus tbh

All that will covered at release or shortly after at worst. We even have some individuals working on our own wiki to explain just that. You'll be informed. Don't worry.

priller26
Feb-25-2013, 18:21
Sooo cool...thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing!

Stigler
Feb-26-2013, 17:18
Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

(Why are they waving more candy at me! I want I want I want!)